The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2014-15

canuck2xtreme

TRADE: The Florida Panthers have made a trade with the Arizona Coyotes.

To FLA:

small.png Cedric Paquette

small.png Jared Spurgeon

To ARI:

small.png Marian Hossa

small.png Marc-Edouard Vlasic

We would like to welcome Marian and Marc Edouard to Arizona and thank Cedric and Jared for their contributions.

This was a hard deal to make - but we think that next year the Coyotes are ready to take that next step. So without sacrificing any picks or young players we were able to add impact players.

TRADE: The Florida Panthers have made a trade with the Arizona Coyotes.

To FLA:

small.png Cedric Paquette

small.png Jared Spurgeon

To ARI:

small.png Marian Hossa

small.png Marc-Edouard Vlasic

We are very sad to see Marian and Marc Eduard move on from our club after making huge contributions to both of our championships and being key leaders for our club but our goal is to build a dynasty here and you need to make tough decisions like this in order to keep your team in a contending position. We wish them both the best of luck in Arizona.

This deal gives us a lot of flexibility moving forward. Cedric is a tremendous young player who is very hard to play against and will only get better for us as he plays a key role for our club. Jared has a great skill set and is a great offensive option from the backend, we also feel there is still a lot of upside to Jareds game that is untapped and we think our coaching staff can help develop that.

Updated lineup to come tonight

Of course, my worst mistake is against our own commish. FML.

I am home, back to normal, and will be replying promptly from now on. Thanks for not lynching me, or throwing me to the lions. I realize I`ve adversely effected some of your enjoyment of the game, I apologize profusely. I have some amends to make.

Signing:

small.pngWinnipeg Jets have signed Hudson Fasching to a 3 year, 2.175 mil ELC (725k per season - 650k plus bonuses)

Greenie, you are not a burden at all, and your help with the contribution you make helps us all enjoy it here, thank you, and all the agents for your spare time and hard work. Now, about this gf moving business you have set up on the side...how much for landing her 5 doors down from the wife?

(*my take on "May I toast to our wives and girlfriends, and may they never meet!")

Updated Florida Panthers Lineup:

Brandon Saad - Jonathan Toews - Patrick Kane

Tyler Toffoli - Mika Zibanejad - Charlie Coyle

David Pastrnak - Cedric Paquette - Alex Burmistrov

Josh Jooris - Rickard Rakell - Tom Wilson

Joakim Andersson - James Sheppard

Erik Karlsson - Jonas Brodin

Jake Muzzin - Jared Spurgeon

Brenden Dillon - Ryan Stanton

Josh Morrissey / Mike Matheson / UFA

Corey Crawford

Martin Jones

Italic = RFA

We are very pleased with our group of players heading into next season to defend our title. We have some work to do in order to re-sign some RFA's, which is why we made the deals that we did to put us in a better financial position to deal with some of these issues. We are very pleased with our forward group and it will likely remain in-tact heading into the season barring not being able to come to terms with a contract with our RFA's. Defensively, there is some questions regarding the 6/7 positions. We would like to see Stanton see more ice time as we believe he deserves the opportunity to be an every day defenseman and we hope that can be with us. With Josh and Mike turning pro next season that will provide internal competition and hopefully they will be pushing for play time.

Of course, my worst mistake is against our own commish. FML.

I am home, back to normal, and will be replying promptly from now on. Thanks for not lynching me, or throwing me to the lions. I realize I`ve adversely effected some of your enjoyment of the game, I apologize profusely. I have some amends to make.

Signing:

small.pngWinnipeg Jets have signed Hudson Fasching to a 3 year, 2.175 mil ELC (725k per season - 650k plus bonuses)

In my experience many people want a good time but it is always the same few people who work to make that good time possible.

The first people I thank when I am on the podium are the volunteers , without them we could not race downhill MTB.

Thanks for the work you put into this league Brother.

Archived