The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2014-15

canuck2xtreme

RELEASE: The Detroit Red Wings would like to terminate the contract of G Kieran Millan, who has retired from playing professional hockey.

http://nesn.com/2014/07/former-bu-goalie-kieran-millan-retires-from-professional-hockey/

RELEASE: The Detroit Red Wings would like to terminate the contract of F Petri Kontiola, who has signed in the KHL.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nhl/2369/petri-kontiola

Just going to clarify player return values I'm generally looking at for people messaging.

Wideman: young NHL dman replacement + prospect + prospect/pick

Coburn: young NHL dman replacement + prospect/pick

Byfuglien: young NHL dman replacement + prospect + prospect + pick

Koivu: young NHL centre replacement + prospect/pick

Hemsky: NHL ready prospect

Richards: idk tbh lol

...as you can see, for the players listed above, a key pattern you'll see is I want to get younger. That is not the exact value I want as values will vary up or down depending on the quality of pieces offered. Please don't lowball me, already have had a couple but it's understandable to test the new guy. I'm being fair, not doing any sort of bs, and expect you to also. Cheers!

Hey guys, for those of you who don't know I am travelling so I have very limited access to internet this summer.

With that being said Washington has qualified all their RFA's.

Also...

Waivers: The Washington Capitals place Jan Hejda and Rob Klinkhammer on waivers.

Yes, the Entry Draft begins tomorrow night, Saturday June 20th at 5:00pm Pacific Time!!

So far, I only have one list that's been sent to me, so hopefully that means everyone else will be there!

If you can't be here, please send me a draft list to work from. Otherwise, you will miss your picks and will have to make them up later.

My war room will up and running approx 3pm, we are very exciting about our 3rd overall pick and unlikely to move it for anything less than an overpayment of epic proportions, but having said that, let me see your offers. Any moves we are likely to make will involve bottom sixers and 3rd pairing dmen, if at all. Prospects for picks is not out of the question either.

:)

can't wait to see how this one goes down!!

The Detroit Red Wings are prepared to listen to offers on the 5th overall pick. It's not guaranteed to be moved, but if the right offer presents itself, the Wings are willing to deal the pick. Interested teams are asked to contact RL. via PM who will touch base with teams this afternoon and begin formal negotiations this evening.

Right before the draft i ll be at the schools out Ball from my son. I have to be carefull with the beer. And if someone asks me why i leave the Ball so Early. I ll say its cdcgml draft time. You dont Know? Oh poor Boy. Lol

As always, your dedication is admirable and greatly appreciated. The added challenge of time difference can be frustrating, but your effort never wanes. Glad you're going to be there!

As always, your dedication is admirable and greatly appreciated. The added challenge of time difference can be frustrating, but your effort never wanes. Glad you're going to be there!

must be 2 am my time ..not to much beer and tons of coffee should help. may i will not drink to much at the ball and drive with the car. and then some beer at the draft :P

Archived