The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Heroes of (C)DC] GAME OVER - TP Win

Dral

Although, the more I think about it, I have this heavy suspicion that 112 and gbassi are mafia and should be tomorrows investigation/lynch candidates. And yes, I'm well aware that I'm in no position to talk about lynch candidates when my first vote is came mere hours short of a god kill.

If the consensus vote wasn't on Virtanen this round, I would vote for 112.

Well now you're just copying my list.

(luv u 2 bruv)

What was the reasoning behind the specials picking the MVP?

Well, first off, his name...

But honestly. We don't like the way he just brushed off the Vigilante attempting to kill him. He didn't say a single thing about it. If I was a TP and I was targeted by the Vigilante, I'd make sure to get my 2 cents in to make them think otherwise.

He was also on the Tanikin's bandwagon, but that's a lesser reason now. I'll promise you that we'll nail a Mafia tonight, though.

But honestly. We don't like the way he just brushed off the Vigilante attempting to kill him. He didn't say a single thing about it. If I was a TP and I was targeted by the Vigilante, I'd make sure to get my 2 cents in to make them think otherwise.

He was also on the Tanikin's bandwagon, but that's a lesser reason now. I'll promise you that we'll nail a Mafia tonight, though.

why do that? :P:lol:

I'm too out of it to be in this thread right now.

True. TP Kesler would probably be raising hell about that. I completely missed out on noticing that for some reason.

Vote2 Virtanen

Then why not lynch the sure thing?

It's more of a hunch than anything. After being PMed by a countless number of people, and different roles, of course I'd do some digging. We're just going with my gut on this one, but we figure it's a pretty strong hunch.

Wouldn't really matter as Virtanen would be VK'd instead and I'd lynch the other person. It's more fun this way I guess?

Archived