18)PPCLI

5) g_bassi13

11) OTTS

2) IlDuce39

6) otherwise

22. JE14

14)Blueberries

Tanikins

It looks like KH will be lynched, and like Kryten said he hasnt been defending himself. So might aswell:

Vote1 KH

Out of the list Kesler gave, this looks bad to me knowing Kryten was Kesler's teammate, and that I would have shown up as TP if the lynch had gone through.

Vote3 Blueberries

Why not throw out some suspicions anyways? The specials benefit from having discussion in the thread.

Fair enough, honestly I'm always lost on the 2-mafia-team games and have been mailing it in so far. After an albeit brief perusal...

I'd say PPCLI and BHB are veteran players kind of sneaking under the radar right now.. and what happened to the King Heffy pressure of first round?

Also kind of hoping someone kills Spoderman - kind of a potpourri of reasons for that one.

Okay I was thinking that toews seems to be playing quieter then usual which makes me think that he is a TP BUT since I am usually wrong about Toews I am thinking maybe he should be investigated? Just something to throw out there!

My own doubts about reading Toews aren't strong enough to vote against him at this moment though.

(also seriously toews you r so hard to read :P)

Archived