The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

I didn't bother reading through the role list as Kryten said it was mostly a vanilla game. Shoot me for that.

"Back off"?

I'll give you a 2.5/I am trying really hard to contribute.

that was a pretty strange post from otherwise.

Still doesnt take away the fact(which may not be your fault if your the fake sheriff) that you lead the charge against Toews.

Also mind telling me why you revealed yourself as being sheriff(even if you are the fake sheriff) and then not even have the Mafia take you out?

But dont worry im going to:

Vote GFY

The mafia would have known he was a fake sheriff and would be planning on going after him this round. You're moving near the top of my suspicion list.

I didn't bother reading through the role list as Kryten said it was mostly a vanilla game. Shoot me for that.

"Back off"?

I'll give you a 2.5/I am trying really hard to contribute.

you clearly didn't read the thread though either and that's my point. Right after nightfall when VIC was MK'd there were a few comments about lol @ lackey getting mafia killed. I mentioned that it could also be KP... then a few people read the OP and were like oh.

How/why would you make accusations or point things out where if you read the thread were dumb.

And yes you did back off with your accusations.

If you want to contribute start by reading the thread... or you know the OP...

I mean it does say

As with previous games, it is strongly advised that you read through this post in its entirety to avoid being blindsided by any rule changes.

Kryten posted this: ie med kit out... Then I posted this.

SINCE INTOEWSABLES' DOG WAS LEFT UNATTENDED, HUNGER FORCED IT TO EAT THE ONLY THING IT COULD FIND; THE MEDKIT. BAD DOG.

Then I posted this.

yeah there are some pretty big changes in the roles this game...it would be good if people read the OP to know about them.

Hello citizens of Sin City

Davokb0.gif

Thoughts so far regarding this round:

- Hoping the med kit has been passed to a TP. The best thing in that case would be to contact Otis and give it off to one of the two sheriffs.

- I don't understand what Virtanen had to gain from PMing Toews if he was in fact TP. Toews all but sacrificed himself in the first round, there was no room to get info out of him if that's what the MVP attempted. I don't even know how it's helpful if Kesler is mafia. Did he seriously expect to learn who some of the specials are? lol. I can't wrap my head around the meaning of the PM. I eagerly wait for Tanikins to tell us what was missing.

- GFY seems oddly defeatist for someone who may be mafia. I'd pay close attention to people that vote for him quickly in order to start a bandwagon.

I don't know who to vote for yet. Virtanen seems clueless moreso than suspicious.

Under the assumption that Kesler is kingpin, as he says he is to Toews in that PM here is what I think happened:

- he investigated Toews, hoping he is mafia

- Toews shows up TP

- if I was in his place, I'd stop right there and not risk contacting him to get to the mafia team as there is a chance Toews could legitimately (up till that point) still be TP

- MVP proceeds to PM Toews anyway, calling himself the kingpin. If he thought Toews was aligned with the mafia even after an investigation that comes up TP, then he most assumed Toews was the Lackey

So my question is, what use is it to get into contact with a potential TP who may or may not be mafia who may or may not be in contact with the rest of the mafia team if he was mafia?

Gutsy/weird move to take.

The bolded parts show you didn't read the thread or your reading comprehesion skills are about the same or worse than GFY or you're mafia and you are trying to throw attention on to other people except it back fired.

Vote Count - Round 2:

Virtanen87 (2) - Il Duce, Tanikins

Otherwise (1) - Luci

Luci (1) - Otherwise

Il Duce (1) - BDM

GFY (6) - Virtanen87, Blueberries, Otis, Peaches, Big Mike, Beluga Whale

King Heffy (1) - BHB

Blueberries (1) - King Heffy

Peaches (1) - JE14

No Vote (2) - G_bassi, GFY

NO GODKILLS :(

Archived