The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

Toews is confirmed TP lol.

I was honestly just having a little fun with my bud intoews. I doubt a mafia would contact a person with the med kit if he was the kingpin,

Think about it. When has the starting med kit holder ever been mafia? NEVER.

Why would I risk everything by contacting him? I'm not the kingpin

Incorrect. I once started with the med kit as mafia, and it may have happened other times too.

Like I said though it is prob best to lynch someone else and then let the vig kill kes just in case the vig kills sheriff.

This is what I was thinking.

Right now, I think KH and BDM have been suspicious. I was going to vote GFY, but the way he acted after he misread that post makes me think he's TP.

At this point it's pretty obvious luci didn't read the OP so I don't know if that's sketchy or not considering it was already mentioned just after nightfall lastnight. For her to make all these assumptions accusations that make no sense with this game is kinda odd. I mean if you are going to try and take control of this game at least make sure to actually read the OP (or the thread) before doing so. Then she backs off and takes a tp teamplayer role ("good call, who to kill?") pls.

As for Virt/toews PM it seems like they are just joking around.

I kindof think we should lynch gfy incase the vig is mia or gets gk'd.

Is Virtanen even confirmed Mafia?

Not that I am aware of... we are just assuming he is mafia because Toews outed him in regards to that message...but like I said earlier it just seems super weard that he would then invite Heffy and myself (he even offered to invite people in) to that message. Its why I am unsure if he is mafia or not..even though it looks like he is mafia...

I am just waiting for our sheriff to confirm the thing about GFY if he confirms it then I will change my vote if not then I think Kes just got even more suspicous.

I asked.

my point is that even though we asked to be added if he was really maifa and not just messing with toews would he have done that to begin with?

I am leaving my vote on him just cause its suspicous enough... and I am really confused as to who to vote for/what is even going on in this game.

my point is that even though we asked to be added if he was really maifa and not just messing with toews would he have done that to begin with?

I am leaving my vote on him just cause its suspicous enough... and I am really confused as to who to vote for/what is even going on in this game.

If we'd asked to be added and he didn't add us, he'd be lynched for sure.

Even if Virtanen turns out to be KP, its too early to make assumptions. Probably should wait for more info or the vig to kill.

Personally i dont trust GFY or OTTS any more. I wouldnt be surprised if both turned out to be Mafia.

:picard:

Toews wasnt Mafia u "confirmed" him to be.

Read the entire thread because you must've missed the many posts where i said I could not be the real sheriff. the point in lynching toews was to figure out which sheriff was which.

fruit pls

Read the entire thread because you must've missed the many posts where i said I could not be the real sheriff. the point in lynching toews was to figure out which sheriff was which.

fruit pls

Still doesnt take away the fact(which may not be your fault if your the fake sheriff) that you lead the charge against Toews.

Also mind telling me why you revealed yourself as being sheriff(even if you are the fake sheriff) and then not even have the Mafia take you out?

But dont worry im going to:

Vote GFY

Still doesnt take away the fact(which may not be your fault if your the fake sheriff) that you lead the charge against Toews.

Also mind telling me why you revealed yourself as being sheriff(even if you are the fake sheriff) and then not even have the Mafia take you out?

But dont worry im going to:

Vote GFY

Yeah I am the fake sheriff so it's not my fault. I lead the charge against toews because he came up mafia in my investigation :picard:

I explained this like 50 times so you can go back and read it.

Archived