Dead:

Round1:

LYNCH: Intoewsables ( TOWN )

NATURAL BORN KILLER: PPCLI ( TOWN )

MAFIA: VIC ( MAFIA )

VIGILANTE: Dral ( TOWN )

Round2:

LYNCH: GFY ( MAFIA )

NATURAL BORN KILLER: King Heffy ( TOWN )

MAFIA: Otherwise ( TOWN )

VIGILANTE: Virtanen87 ( IDENTITY HIDDEN BY NBK )

I manage to not vote in the round where a Mafioso gets knocked off. Sounds legit.

Thought it was weird how overactive otherwise was in the thread, but with her being TP, the Mafia kill targeting seems like an attempt at implicating Luci. Or maybe they were genuinely scared of one of their own being so pressured. Or maybe they just really thought she was a special (as i would have)

And lol at the SK trolling for the sake of trolling.

I manage to not vote in the round where a Mafioso gets knocked off. Sounds legit.

Thought it was weird how overactive otherwise was in the thread, but with her being TP, the Mafia kill targeting seems like an attempt at implicating Luci. Or maybe they were genuinely scared of one of their own being so pressured. Or maybe they just really thought she was a special (as i would have)

I love being SK simply for the fact that I can troll people. Like the time I killed doughty and Dral just to piss them off.

I'm still alive. Sorry otherwise :(

Wouldn't kiss you though.

:sadno:

I love being SK simply for the fact that I can troll people. Like the time I killed doughty and Dral just to piss them off.

Yup, and you're high on my vengeance list so don't think I've forgotten

Any reasoning behind this vote? Not against it, just wondering.

Guy says nothing all game then comes out of nowhere after GFY claims TB and disputes it heavily when we all know the vote isn't going to swing.. quite shady imo.

Open to hearing other suggestions though.

If you have a TP role (or mafia tbh) in this game best to contact me tbh.. need to wind down the options for investigation m8s.

Archived