The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

Alright. Well. I seriously didn't think it'd come to this, but I think 30 or so minutes is enough time anyways. I thought playing the "it's fine if I die" card would make you all reluctant to vote for me, but yeah anyways.

I AM THE TWINBLADE, and I can take a shot at killing someone right now IF Otis will give me a target, otherwise, I'll just not bother and hope the Mafia doesn't kill me (or I can get lynched, either way works).

So... Any target Otis, unless you want me to kill Virtanen and the Vigilante can choose a different target?

I agree that GFY is acting super sketchy after being called out. Personally I'd prefer Virtanen87 to be lynched since I personally think he was telling the truth to Toews. Since he's getting Vig'd though..

Vote GFY

Also

Peaches

Luciferase

BDM

Beluga Whale

Are all setting off alarms and should be investigated or killed

Alright. Well. I seriously didn't think it'd come to this, but I think 30 or so minutes is enough time anyways. I thought playing the "it's fine if I die" card would make you all reluctant to vote for me, but yeah anyways.

I AM THE TWINBLADE, and I can take a shot at killing someone right now IF Otis will give me a target, otherwise, I'll just not bother and hope the Mafia doesn't kill me (or I can get lynched, either way works).

So... Any target Otis, unless you want me to kill Virtanen and the Vigilante can choose a different target?

Bull no way you'd wait this long to say that. Last ditch effort by an obvious Mafia

I agree that GFY is acting super sketchy after being called out. Personally I'd prefer Virtanen87 to be lynched since I personally think he was telling the truth to Toews. Since he's getting Vig'd though..

Vote GFY

Also

Peaches

Luciferase

BDM

Beluga Whale

Are all setting off alarms and should be investigated or killed

Agreed.

Lel BS

Bull no way you'd wait this long to say that. Last ditch effort by an obvious Mafia

Meh, I don't care, whatever lol. I told you why I waited. I thought for a moment the votes would start to lay off and I could continue to hide my role, but it won't matter anyways at this point. Otis is nowhere and the Mafia know my role, so I'm dead either way. Just lynch me idc.

NIGHTFALL

tumblr_myjfmkho8D1qd8br9o7_500.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------

photo_00053.jpg?w=357&h=473

THE TOWNSPEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN GFY TO ENTER THE TOWN IRON MAIDEN. GFY, YOU MAY SPEAK YOUR LAST WORDS.

tumblr_m0vpo0fmTE1rrgd02o1_400.gif

THE NATURAL BORN KILLER HAS KILLED AND DEFILED KING HEFFY . SHOULD WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT CLOWNS.

pulp-fiction-shooting-o.gif

THE MAFIA KILLS OTHERWISE AND THEN DANCE, AS IS TRADITION

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

THE VIGILANTE HAS CHOSEN TO NOT JUST KILL, BUT STAB VIRTANEN87 AN INDEFINITE NUMBER OF TIMES. EASY THERE VIG.

DAYBREAK

TIME FOR A CIGARETTE AND TO CONTEMPLATE YOUR ACTIONS

tumblr_msj9arw4XL1qbtvygo1_500.gif

Archived