The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 116: Electric Boogaloo - Game Over - Mafia Win

g_bassi13

Guys I'm in contact with someone that is saying that they can identify cultists

Kryten is a cultist Vote Kryten

Might as well get rid of the cult asap

Make sure you have a contingency plan if this is BS. Not a huge deal if whoever you give the name to is mafia because they don't really have a reason to kill someone who roots out cultists.

Unvote; vote Kryten

Sounds legit as an amish dude playing NHL 15 on a PS4

Interesting simile, Freudian cult slip?

I am NOT a cultist. DO NOT trust Kesler, I guarantee he is up to something. I am going to come up TP upon nightfall, be sure to kill him and not his scapegoat when I do.

Agreed on CL. I was too busy joking around to really notice it, but after taking another look, his vote was pretty odd. Might vote for him tonight.

You guys (Kryten and Intoews) can't honestly believe the "I'm so clueless" schtick after however many or so games AppleJack's played, can you? I mean if we're using comparables....kumar comes to mind and wasn't as bad (I'd think).

I'd Vig AppleJack if Kryten was getting lynched tbh.

You guys (Kryten and Intoews) can't honestly believe the "I'm so clueless" schtick after however many or so games AppleJack's played, can you? I mean if we're using comparables....kumar comes to mind and wasn't as bad (I'd think).

I'd Vig AppleJack if Kryten was getting lynched tbh.

I actually believe her. She just didn't read the OP or the thread and wanted to get involved. It is within her character to do so. Your bandwagon vote is sketchier than her post.

I actually believe her. She just didn't read the OP or the thread and wanted to get involved. It is within her character to do so. Your bandwagon vote is sketchier than her post.

Well pardon me for calling out the person who made the most suspicious posts (in my mind) when I started reading the thread.

Especially when your reasoning for the vote is "Mafia post", then Toews reasoning for voting was something bout worst name change, finally BW's reasoning was "obvious", and Dral just quoted a post.

But sure, the vote with actual logic is the shadiest of them all :)

Archived