The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 116: Electric Boogaloo - Game Over - Mafia Win

g_bassi13

Vote Tally

Kryten (9) - Virtanen87, Intoewsables, otherwise, VICanucksfan5551, ilduce39, Go Faulk Yourself, Apples, Alchemy Time, Luciferase

AppleJack (4) - Kryten, Beluga Whale, Dral, CanucksLegacy

OurTimeToShine (2) - AppleJack, mau5trap

Dral (1) - OurTimeToShine

Beluga Whale (1) - BurrDaMan

Ilduce39 (1) - Bo Hunter Booth

Apples (1) - JE14

Kryten. You have been accused of being a replicant, and your peers have sentenced you to be "Retired". You may share your last words.

Nightfall #1

4gSyMQU.gif

Wandering aimlessly through the back alleys of New Vancouver, assuming he was under the radar, Intoewsables thought his carelessness was no gamble. With his guard down though, he was cornered by the Psychos who took advantage of the fact that no one was around him. Gruesomely cut open and left for dead, the ones who found him sputtering for air claimed he uttered with his last breath "One round *cough*.... You couldn't give me one round...."

---------------------------

The Corporate Council was at this time planning their own attack. Seated around the conference table, their deliberations came down to one target, OurTimeToShine. Otis, as he is affectionately known, was frequenting his favourite joint, the Electric Pussycat Swingers Club downtown, when the doors were kicked down, and taking no chances, the gunman unloaded on the crowd, killing many in attendance, including poor Otis.

---------------------------------

The Vigilante known to search the night, looking for crime to break, had heard tales of the man Beluga Whale. With warning signs of his behaviour being passed on to him, he took justice into his hands, and confronted Beluga Whale with an ultimatum of surrender or death. With BW's non compliance, he took 2 shots, and then turned around, driving away on his motorcycle looking all bad ass and stuff.

1) Dral
2) Beluga Whale
3) Intoewsables

4) VICanucksfan5551
5) Peaches
6) Bo Hunter Booth
7) Virtanen87
8) Kryten
9) Luciferase
10) CanucksLegacy
11) IlDuce39
12) OurTimeToShine
13) Go Faulk Yourself
14) Captain Aerosex
15) shiznak
16) BurrDaMan
17) otherwise
18) AppleJack
19) Alchemy Time
20) Drouin
21) Apples
22) mau5trap

23) JE14

Remaining Players

Dral
VICanucksfan5551
Peaches
Bo Hunter Booth
Virtanen87
Luciferase
CanucksLegacy
IlDuce39
Go Faulk Yourself
Captain Aerosex
shiznak
BurrDaMan
otherwise
AppleJack
Alchemy Time
Drouin
Apples
mau5trap

JE14

19/23
Deceased:
Kryten [Lynch - Replicant]
Intowesables [Psycho Kill - Resistance]
OurTimeToShine [Corporate Kill - Resistance]
Beluga Whale [Vigilante Kill - Psycho]

C'mon gbassi. I want to see the roles before heading home.

Have half a mind to God Kill you for that, but I'll let you off the hook.

Also, I'm off to work all night/early morning. So feel free to drop any questions and whatnot, but I won't be able to answer them until breaks (at around 1-ish and 3-ish).

It's sad, but I kind of agree, that either Otis, or the bandwagoners for Applekins is the strongest thing we have right now, but I just doubt Otis is Mafia simply from seeing him using PM when he's a big FH nutjob.

The CDC fantasy hockey GOAT*

Whoa :o this thread just got intense guyz...

It seems as if kes is telling the truth but it is kes we are talking about.

Part of me wants to lynch CL for targeting me but that would be petty and very unlike me after all mafia is friendship and friendship is magic <3

unvote vote kryten

I still think you're guilty. Nothing personal, just the vibe you're giving off.

Vote2 AppleJack

Archived