The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 116: Electric Boogaloo - Game Over - Mafia Win

g_bassi13

I agree with Kryten. Also because AppleJack's name change is the worst since Junko/Bombay Javelin.

Unvote; vote AppleJack

But now I have matching ponies names with TS :P

And not mafia!!

OTIS is right I am really clueless when it comes to this game! Its all good I will learn eventually.

But now I have matching ponies names with TS :P

And not mafia!!

OTIS is right I am really clueless when it comes to this game! Its all good I will learn eventually.

Based on last game you played, I can see why Otis thinks you're clueless, but now it just seems like an elaborate ruse since you've had enough games under your belt. You can only play the clueless card so many times.

Unvote

Vote AppleJack

You all owe me a giant apology in the form of a cdc hug (kitty gifs work too) when you see that I am an innocent boring tp that you are lynching :P

vote toews

Just cause he told me to play then started a bandwagon against me. Toews why you be that way! (uknowiluvyou :P) thus I am going say he's mafia and I am being the scapegoat. It's almost so easy! Come on guyz!!

Based on last game you played, I can see why Otis thinks you're clueless, but now it just seems like an elaborate ruse since you've had enough games under your belt. You can only play the clueless card so many times.

My favorite part about this game is the constant opportunity to use "ruse" in a sentence.

Vote AppleJack

Sorry to jump on this wagon, but it's a bit over-the-top this time. Maybe if a few more pipe-up this will change, but.. first rounds are fickle things.

Archived