The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Clash of Clans!

JustABandwagoner

Hey! Does anyone here play clash of clans? If so, I would love for you to join my clan.

Clan Name: Hav0cRevolution

Feel free to talk about clash of clans here :D

You got a ways to go in building your clan, but that's ok. Another guy and I, he's actually named havoc on Clash of Clans oddly enough, we built our clan from one about the size of yours when we were both just starting out.

EDIT:

Anyone, feel free to join our farm clan, its open to anyone. Just need to search '[boG]' and its the only one that comes up. If anyone is active and somewhat serious about the game, we could consider making an opening in the main clan once our current war is over. We are a mainly adult clan and have a pretty awesome group of people. Lots of donating, and lots tutoring and other conversation in the chat.

You got a ways to go in building your clan, but that's ok. Another guy and I, he's actually named havoc on Clash of Clans oddly enough, we built our clan from one about the size of yours when we were both just starting out.

EDIT:

Anyone, feel free to join our farm clan, its open to anyone. Just need to search '[boG]' and its the only one that comes up. If anyone is active and somewhat serious about the game, we could consider making an opening in the main clan once our current war is over. We are a mainly adult clan and have a pretty awesome group of people. Lots of donating, and lots tutoring and other conversation in the chat.

I used to be in a really good clan, but the leader pissed me off so i left. Stayed for 6 months.

Anyone join :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived