The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who's your Favourite Canucks Prospect?

Hunter_74

Gaunce upon a time a Ceder Tree Cassel held by a Hunter and Fox is protected by his trusted friend the Thatcher. Every December Saint Nicklas comes to the Cassel with presents wrapped in Bo's. A long path leads the Vey to the Jake which everyone skates on in the winter time when the Lack of warm air creates ice.

On long winter days the Hunter and Fox travel into the snow in search of the Kassquatch, a mythical beast known for being dangerous when confronted with ice, but lives mostly in peace and tranquility. The morning light Shawn onto the friends as they wait to fight the Bear that has bothered their home for the last 3 years in spring. The watchful eye of a Hawk and the current King of the domain wait for there opportunity to interfere with their plans.

Thatcher keeps the Cassel in good Nick, while being quite Frank with his friends. McCann they come together to defeat the Bear, the Hawk and the King to become rulers of this icy world? They may need the help of a far away man who has spent the last few years in his Hutton.

A pair of Swedish twins has offered to guide them.

If you read this, well then you know what it's like to be as bored as me when I wrote it.

Burp is spelt "Burp" not Derp...

But cerealy and I do take you cyrius...nicely done, very nicely done...now go take a rest...

and spelt is spelt spelled not spelt...

I'm just looking forward to seeing ALL of your prospects. I know you all have your favorites, but, imo, it's a great group of talented kids coming through the system. Looking forward to a great season in Utica.

I think you guys will really enjoy this crop...my personal favorite is Shinkaruk,,,but I also think Fox will do some damage..Ill go out on a limb here and say the Comets will make the playoffs this year which will be exciting for all of Utica.

I think you guys will really enjoy this crop...my personal favorite is Shinkaruk,,,but I also think Fox will do some damage..Ill go out on a limb here and say the Comets will make the playoffs this year which will be exciting for all of Utica.

If they didn't have that abysmal start I think they could have made it last year. Not bad for a brand new team!

As far as "going out on a limb", the Comets will not only make the playoffs this year, they will advance deep into the playoffs. This years team, so long as they stay healthy and the call-ups don't hurt us, has a really good chance of winning it all. Yes, I said it, the Calder Cup. Coach Green was a miracle worker last season. He guided last years inaugural team from the AHL basement to within just 4 points of a playoff spot.

Veteran leadership, quality goaltending and promising prospects will all come together and give the fans in Utica a real treat this year. The most difficult thing to endure this year in Utica is trying to get a ticket for the games.

As far as "going out on a limb", the Comets will not only make the playoffs this year, they will advance deep into the playoffs. This years team, so long as they stay healthy and the call-ups don't hurt us, has a really good chance of winning it all. Yes, I said it, the Calder Cup. Coach Green was a miracle worker last season. He guided last years inaugural team from the AHL basement to within just 4 points of a playoff spot.

Veteran leadership, quality goaltending and promising prospects will all come together and give the fans in Utica a real treat this year. The most difficult thing to endure this year in Utica is trying to get a ticket for the games.

I agree,,you dont have to go to far out on a limb...they were a totally different team in the second half last year and as the other op said would have made the playoffs for sure with a better start.

The obvious picks are Virtanen, Horvat, Shink... Really excited to see what Tryamkin brings to the table after the KHL.

I really like Dane Fox. The guy can play hockey and I like how he is an undrafted prospect.

He is going to be a vital part of the Canucks in the next few years if he can keep producing at a professional level. Plus he isn't afraid to drop the gloves.

And if Demko is the next Schneider, we are sitting pretty.

Archived