The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

I don't drive, I've never learned to drive. I've always lived in places where there is public transportation. And I am cheap in my own ways which others may not agree with. I will fly from Seattle to Vancouver, and the Airline was a bit expensive today. I went to another site, and saved $40, which I was grateful. I'm sure there are way cheaper ways to get to Vancouver, but I prefer flying.

been drinking water like clock work for the past 12 hours x__x after work, like 2am, i had to go to the ER because i collapsed when i got home. at the hospital, the paramedics botched 2 blood tests and 2 IVs. after the 2nd botch IV i passed out XD those things really hurt, and when they fail 2 blood tests, and the freakin med student gives up, because he can't find a working vein, it turns in to be a pretty ****ed friday night (like, i didn't need to see a drunk guy, who broke his face, puke up blood.) my dehydration was so bad, all my veins were collapsing and eventually, they just called a nurse to get the 3rd IV dun, then they finally drew blood. 3 hours later, back at home :x

moral of the story, my body, apparently, can't handle that much stress, labour, and hours

been drinking water like clock work for the past 12 hours x__x after work, like 2am, i had to go to the ER because i collapsed when i got home. at the hospital, the paramedics botched 2 blood tests and 2 IVs. after the 2nd botch IV i passed out XD those things really hurt, and when they fail 2 blood tests, and the freakin med student gives up, because he can't find a working vein, it turns in to be a pretty ****ed friday night (like, i didn't need to see a drunk guy, who broke his face, puke up blood.) my dehydration was so bad, all my veins were collapsing and eventually, they just called a nurse to get the 3rd IV dun, then they finally drew blood. 3 hours later, back at home :x

moral of the story, my body, apparently, can't handle that much stress, labour, and hours

Uh wut!?

How did this thread evolve from Brazilian Waxing, to how intercourse is better in 30 quality minutes than 2 hours, to is oral an appetizer or main dish to why is Tom Sestito posting?

Edited by Zfetch

That's our point. We need you to stop living in your head. The reason they squat in front of you is because they want you to hit on them. I haven't been out there for a long time but I think goes like this: "How YOU doin??"

Let us know how she's doin

• Upvote 1