The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

I confess,

My cat is a senior, and needs a tooth extracted, and I am considering taking her to another vet because it is cheaper and they offer plans.  I feel guilty, like how could I take my cat to another vet.  I really like this vet, but this procedure is expensive at her office, and I also want to get the cat's teeth cleaned.  And another confession, I dote over this cat.  This cat is my pride and joy, and I will do anything to keep this cat in good health.  Like last week at the vet, the vet is explaining to me that some cats really like their litter box and that she probably does not have any type of unary infection. Then we talked about having her tooth extracted, and I asked questions.  I had a blood test done as well as an urine test, and received the results.  The cat is in good health including the remission of diabetes, besides the bad tooth. So maybe I am a crazy pet owner. 

1 minute ago, brilac said:

I confess,

My cat is a senior, and needs a tooth extracted, and I am considering taking her to another vet because it is cheaper and they offer plans.  I feel guilty, like how could I take my cat to another vet.  I really like this vet, but this procedure is expensive at her office, and I also want to get the cat's teeth cleaned.  And another confession, I dote over this cat.  This cat is my pride and joy, and I will do anything to keep this cat in good health.  Like last week at the vet, the vet is explaining to me that some cats really like their litter box and that she probably does not have any type of unary infection. Then we talked about having her tooth extracted, and I asked questions.  I had a blood test done as well as an urine test, and received the results.  The cat is in good health including the remission of diabetes, besides the bad tooth. So maybe I am a crazy pet owner. 

i confess, i googled "dote" :x

On May 17, 2016 at 11:20 PM, brilac said:

I confess,

Just get some champagne, a set of blunt nose pliers and some cotton swabs.

done.  Cheap.

7 minutes ago, J.R. said:

I confess I'm addicted to these...freaking delicious and some good sinus clearing heat to them!

sbonnet_lrg_large.jpeg?v=1446606402

How hot would you say they are in comparison to Miss Vickies Jalepeno chips?

I love spicy food.

Edited by Tigs
1 minute ago, Tigs said:

How hot would you say they are in comparison to Miss Vickies Jalepeno chips?

I love spicy food. =D

Been a while since I've had those....hard to say. I'm thinking they're maybe a touch warmer but the flavour and quality are WAY better IMO.