The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ryan Miller's wife is pregnant, will appear in NHL docu-series

hockeyville88

Congratulations to the Millers!

I was hoping she'd get to spend more time in this city with him. If she takes a break from filming her series in LA, that's possible. She may also be able to consider all the possible gigs for acting work here in our own fair city. "Arrow" is a super-hot show! Movies are always being shot here. Perhaps with an infant child and a professional-hockey dad playing in Vancouver,...her agent will line up some regular assignments for her in Hollywood-North,...then travel wont be nearly as taxing for their young family.

Either way - I'm looking forward to welcoming the wee Miller-baby. This is certainly a year of change and other big decisions for everyone associated with the team. Give Ryan & Noureen all of your most positive vibes, folks! Peace, love, good health, more sunshine,.. and lots of on-ice success! Make it so!

Arg hopefully the pressure of the new born doesn't hurt his game like it hurt Hansen's.

I place Hansen's struggles on Torts, not fatherhood.

I'm positive that Hansen will have a turnaround season under Desjardins. Having a fellow countryman like Jensen, provided he cracks the lineup, could help too.

I'm positive that Hansen will have a turnaround season under Desjardins. Having a fellow countryman like Jensen, provided he cracks the lineup, could help too.

Apparently Edler became a dad as we'll for the first time ( was reported when he arrived in town that he looked really tired ) so ya .... Let's see how that affects him , or not, I am expecting him to rebound under Willie as well.

This will probably affect how Miller thinks about the game after having a family. Same with Sedins, Burrows and whoever else have kids, they can go home and focus on other things instead of thinking about that loss and how to improve their game.

Reasons to why I want young players who have nothing better to do than play hockey, compete, think and study the game.

You just went full verbal diarrhoea here.

Don't get me wrong I blame torts for many things including his mistreatment of a great utility forward like Hansen.

But I bet being tired and over worked at home had something to do with it as well

Archived