The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Arkansas Gun Range Declared "Muslim-Free Zone"

:D

Owning and using a firearm is a privilege not a right. Get that through your head America

In the US it is indeed a right, rather than a privilege -- this has been why the scope of limitations and restrictions has mostly failed.

I agree with most of what you say, but the second amendment is not just a recourse for self-defence in the home, it's also a self-defence against the government, or self-defence against maniacs in public:

All religion and all barbaric acts.

In fact we could simplify that by saying religion I would think while not excluding any one specific denomination of faith religion or view.

Not all religions are equal.

Islamic society has never had the level of cultural revolution Christian society has had.

The Christian religion in the past has acted, preached and advocated equally as barbaric as Islam.

ISIS is the worst example anyone could possibly use. They are Shiaphobes. They are interested in killing Shia and Druze Muslims as much as American and Westernized folk. They are also acting outside of the teachings of the Choran (yeah, I'll call it whatever the hell I want).

I've been the studying the fundamentals if Islamic thought for more than 2 decades. It's just another version of Judeo Christianity or Abrahamic religions.

There are passages in Christian, Hebrew and Islamic text that promote hatred and violence of those who don't follow their specific beliefs. I have made lasting connections with many people worldwide during my religious studies of whom I still keep contact with, including families in rural Pakistan. The one consensus amongst ALL of them is an acceptance of other people's beliefs. As soon as anyone promotes violence they are outside of the meaning of most mainstream religions.

I have to say, I couldn't care less that a gun club is banning Muslims, if I were Muslim I wouldn't want to be where I'm not wanted.

This all said, I have bordered Atheism for my whole life. I have never been able to overcome the overwhelming facts disproving much of what is held as accepted "truths". My family left Ireland because of religious persecution and I have seen the affects firsthand. It's so interesting to me how a belief system can encourage such terrible acts.

The bottom line, the current group of "Muslims" who are promoting this hatred are much the same as the gangs in western society. It's a place where people are accepted unconditionally....with one condition, you have to hate the enemy. Propaganda is still an enormously useful tool in this age of technology and mass communication.

In my opinion, Religion isn't even the problem. It's still just a battle for money and power at the end of the day.

Rant complete.

Well. I don't want Americans in Canada. They are aggressive bigoted and carry weapons as well as support terrorist governments in the middle east. I feel as though they are a danger to my children and my country as such I want to petition that they not be allowed in to canada.

See how that sounds?

Well, it's a terrible example - as we're talking about a religious affiliation and not a culture. Americans also carry the largest sword, so a lot of responsibility is left on them... and then other smaller nations look at them and say they are doing it all wrong. It's not easy being them is all I'm saying.

Muslims on the other hand - albeit a VERY small percentage of them (3-5% of 1 billion people) - are affiliated with violent terror... there's no questioning that.

In the US it is indeed a right, rather than a privilege -- this has been why the scope of limitations and restrictions has mostly failed.

I agree with most of what you say, but the second amendment is not just a recourse for self-defence in the home, it's also a self-defence against the government, or self-defence against maniacs in public:

All religions are equally stupid, all religious zealots are equally terrible.

Just my opinion

Well, it's a terrible example - as we're talking about a religious affiliation and not a culture. Americans also carry the largest sword, so a lot of responsibility is left on them... and then other smaller nations look at them and say they are doing it all wrong. It's not easy being them is all I'm saying.

Muslims on the other hand - albeit a VERY small percentage of them (3-5% of 1 billion people) - are affiliated with violent terror... there's not questioning that.

How are Americans any different with their religious militias, westboros, phelps' McVeys Bushes etc? All of these people using the name of god to commit horrible acts against their fellow man. It is FAR from exclusive to 3.5% of one religions population.

In fact one could say, American religious ideology has committed far far worse over the last 30 years.

And I for one am far more worried about a nutso yankee with a gun living not 20 minutes from my border than I am about a guy with no idea how to use facebook in a desert 10,000 away

Then why are the people not rising up against the Government as opposed to rolling down to the local Mickey D's and unloading on everyone ? We all know it, we all see it but are too scared to get mowed down by the military and their far superior weaponry.

To me it is laughable that the American people cling to this ridiculous notion that they could rise up against their corrupt government. Martial law would be imposed immediately and tens of thousands would be jailed or killed in skirmishes with the military.

It would only facilitate to fast track even more oppressive laws of confinement and control on the masses.

Muslims on the other hand - albeit a VERY small percentage of them (3-5% of 1 billion people) - are affiliated with violent terror... there's not questioning that.

Source?

All religions are equally stupid, all religious zealots are equally terrible.

Just my opinion

They may be equally stupid in theory, but are not equally stupid in reality.

How are Americans any different with their religious militias, westboros, phelps' McVeys Bushes etc? All of these people using the name of god to commit horrible acts against their fellow man. It is FAR from exclusive to 3.5% of one religions population.

In fact one could say, American religious ideology has committed far far worse over the last 30 years.

And I for one am far more worried about a nutso yankee with a gun living not 20 minutes from my border than I am about a guy with no idea how to use facebook in a desert 10,000 away

One could say American, or rather, "Christian" religious ideology has committed far far worse, but it would only be valid outside the US.

All it took was one group of Muslims 13 years ago to annihilate the thought process of Christian murders over the last 30 years being anything remotely similar of a threat.

Only political correctness would say all religions are equal when reality dictates they aren't.

Then why are the people not rising up against the Government as opposed to rolling down to the local Mickey D's and unloading on everyone ? We all know it, we all see it but are too scared to get mowed down by the military and their far superior weaponry.

To me it is laughable that the American people cling to this ridiculous notion that they could rise up against their corrupt government. Martial law would be imposed immediately and tens of thousands would be jailed or killed in skirmishes with the military.

It would only facilitate to fast track even more oppressive laws of confinement and control on the masses.

The second amendment was not to protect an overthrow of the government, but to protect a populace from the type of government seen during Nazi Germany, going door to door and killing people.

As for uprising.. don't need an uprising.

Just need a few determined people with rifles anywhere near Pennsylvania Ave.

The ability to protect one's self, their family, etc. is a cornerstone of American logic. As said recently on these forums, by myself, and others, most Canadians don't understand it. Nor do I expect them to. All I expect is like what I read from a prior post suggesting he's "reading it in redneck voice", basically proving every time the point myself and others make. I fully expect other Canadians to use whatever political machinations they can conceive in their subjective head to prevent themselves from objectively understanding.

Islamic society has never had the level of cultural revolution Christian society has had.

The Christian religion in the past has acted, preached and advocated equally as barbaric as Islam.

ISIS is the worst example anyone could possibly use. They are Shiaphobes. They are interested in killing Shia and Druze Muslims as much as American and Westernized folk. They are also acting outside of the teachings of the Choran (yeah, I'll call it whatever the hell I want).

I've been the studying the fundamentals if Islamic thought for more than 2 decades. It's just another version of Judeo Christianity or Abrahamic religions.

There are passages in Christian, Hebrew and Islamic text that promote hatred and violence of those who don't follow their specific beliefs. I have made lasting connections with many people worldwide during my religious studies of whom I still keep contact with, including families in rural Pakistan. The one consensus amongst ALL of them is an acceptance of other people's beliefs. As soon as anyone promotes violence they are outside of the meaning of most mainstream religions.

I have to say, I couldn't care less that a gun club is banning Muslims, if I were Muslim I wouldn't want to be where I'm not wanted.

This all said, I have bordered Atheism for my whole life. I have never been able to overcome the overwhelming facts disproving much of what is held as accepted "truths". My family left Ireland because of religious persecution and I have seen the affects firsthand. It's so interesting to me how a belief system can encourage such terrible acts.

The bottom line, the current group of "Muslims" who are promoting this hatred are much the same as the gangs in western society. It's a place where people are accepted unconditionally....with one condition, you have to hate the enemy. Propaganda is still an enormously useful tool in this age of technology and mass communication.

In my opinion, Religion isn't even the problem. It's still just a battle for money and power at the end of the day.

Rant complete.

Blinding truths.

Wow...where does one even start with this kind of ignorance.

It's Quran, not Koran. Much like it's Arkansas not Arkansaw (illegal to pronounce it that way believe it or not) It's Islamists and extremists not Muslims or those who believe in Islam

Seriously...like how can people stomach this. I for one should be able to start an American Ignorance free zone. Because I am afraid of my kids catching a fat load of ignorance or stupidty. I hear it's contagious

Then you better keep your kids away from CDC - look at the ignorance/stupidity in this thread alone.

I fully support their right to keep their business free of Muslims and their barbaric crap, unfortunately they've got two things going against them:

- Omitting Christian hypocrisy and Christian barbaric acts

- Not understanding Muslim Americans have a first amendment too

It's a fine line to tread.

In the UK, Muslims are allowed to basically declare jihad and threaten the UK as a whole while inside. If they try that in the US, they'll rightfully be loaded full of bullets. For the sake of all peaceful Muslims, better to nip this in the bud now before it gets out of control.

Don't forget atheist hypocrisy and barbaric acts.

Maybe we should just drop each selected group all together ans just say:

We don't tolerate any hypocrisy nor barbaric acts from anyone.

Don't forget atheist hypocrisy and barbaric acts.

Maybe we should just drop each selected group all together ans just say:

We don't tolerate any hypocrisy nor barbaric acts from anyone.

Yeah, can't forget about all those atheist barbaric acts. :lol:

One of these days dem atheists will stop suppressing Christians and other religious people, and stop threatening them with violent acts. One of these days a US Presidential candidate might be able to openly run as a Christian! One can hope.

Yeah, can't forget about all those atheist barbaric acts. :lol:

One of these days dem atheists will stop suppressing Christians and other religious people, and stop threatening them with violent acts. One of these days a US Presidential candidate might be able to openly run as a Christian! One can hope.

One could argue that Stalin killed Christians and other religious people. The great leap forward also had an atheistic component. Did they kill in the name of atheism? perhaps not, but it has to be a part of the convo.

One could argue that Stalin killed Christians and other religious people. The great leap forward also had an atheistic component. Did they kill in the name of atheism? perhaps not, but it has to be a part of the convo.

Oh right, I forgot about US President Stalin.

Archived