The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Quarantine

Rate this topic

I think capaldi is great but jenna coleman gotsta go

I like her, or at least I want to like her. But she's not written very well (not her fault) and she doesn't mesh well with Capaldi.

I kind of agree with some of your points, but I'm younger so I guess that's why I don't notice all those things to the extent that you do.

I wouldn't say this season has been "bad", but it could be better.

I agree that the Doctor and Clara don't really have good chemistry, but I think it has to do with how her character changed. I liked Clara in season 7, and how her and the Eleventh had better chemistry.

And I don't know about those episodes being the 3 best. Empty Child and Blink probably make my top 20, but The Girl in the Fireplace wasn't even that good IMO.

I suppose it's not terrible, but it definitely has some major flaws that have left me disappointed. Maybe I'm just feeling spoiled after what I thought was a high-point in the 11th Doctor, Amy, and Rory.

"Blink" and "The Empty Child" were so incredibly creepy. I can't think of many other episodes that pulled off a horror story like they did. "Girl in the Fireplace" was a wonderfully-crafted love story. It may not have an epic quality to it that leaves an impact, but the writing was seamless in a way few other episodes can compare to.

Taste is all subjective, of course. :) And it's not like anyone is talking much, so I don't feel guilty derailing the thread...

Edited by Master Radishes
  • Upvote 1

I like her, or at least I want to like her. But she's not written very well (not her fault) and she doesn't mesh well with Capaldi.

I suppose it's not terrible, but it definitely has some major flaws that have left me disappointed. Maybe I'm just feeling spoiled after what I thought was a high-point in the 11th Doctor, Amy, and Rory.

"Blink" and "The Empty Child" were so incredibly creepy. I can't think of many other episodes that pulled off a horror story like they did. "Girl in the Fireplace" was a wonderfully-crafted love story. It may not have an epic quality to it that leaves an impact, but the writing was seamless in a way few other episodes can compare to.

Taste is all subjective, of course. :) And it's not like anyone is talking much, so I don't feel guilty derailing the thread...

tumblr_inline_naxtyhJCXc1qabx7q.gif

Only mafia Aladeen would have taken my post seriously instead of giving us the goods. Vote Aladeen .

Only non mafia Kryten would see that it is ridiculously and abundantly clear I am Town. Though Mafia Kryten also knows this too and can be the only reason he is voting for me. And voted for me last round instead of Time Lord.

Vote Kryten

I will change if there is info from Sheriff this round though, But I think Kryten is a good investigation target if he hasn't be investigated yet.

I totally agree about the high point with the Eleventh, Amy, and Rory

Also agree about those episodes, they were some of the best non-finale episodes ever. But I still think Midnight was the scariest and creepiest episode I've watched.