The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] NSH - 11/02/2014 - 6:30PM

Strombone1

Wait what... Who will be sitting out for Bo?

You can't bench Dorsett, he had a monster game. Hansen was pretty solid and Sestito was amazing his first game back.

I don't see why they want to rush him into the lineup. It's not like he lit it up in Utica.

I can't see any justification to bench any of our 4th line last night. Vey Tito and Dorsett all played great.

Wait what... Who will be sitting out for Bo?

You can't bench Dorsett, he had a monster game. Hansen was pretty solid and Sestito was amazing his first game back.

I don't see why they want to rush him into the lineup. It's not like he lit it up in Utica.

I can't see any justification to bench any of our 4th line last night. Vey Tito and Dorsett all played great.

Matthias...he had some more give aways and was not very effective at anything but skating last game.

Matthias...he had some more give aways and was not very effective at anything but skating last game.

Honestly I thought this was his best week. He's been throwing his weight around and got the 2 assists this week. I guess we'll see but I really don't see why they didn't let Bo play the full 6 games of his stint.

Archived