The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Recall DeFazio

Drive-By Body Pierce

Did you actually see him play this time or are you still just looking at the stat line and making sh!t up?

Yea I watch all canuck games quite attentively. I didn't notice defazio at all. Don't think I ever heard his name out there. Sorry if I don't think he's the next coming of Owen Nolan like most ppl here seem to think

Don't feed the troll.

I think some unheard of hockey player sucks and belongs in the AHL.. Yes definitely troll worthy. I don't know how trolls operate but I highly doubt they'd waste there time on such an insignificant player. But ok keep telling yourself that sonny jim

Yea I watch all canuck games quite attentively. I didn't notice defazio at all. Don't think I ever heard his name out there. Sorry if I don't think he's the next coming of Owen Nolan like most ppl here seem to think

I saw him miss his defensive assignment a few times in the first period, I wasn't impressed at all and think there has to be someone better suited for our 4th line

Sorry if I don't think he's the next coming of Owen Nolan like most ppl here seem to think

Nobody said anything like that here, just about everybody knew he was a 4th line injury call up. The dumbest thing in this thread was probably the blowhard that said Grenier was the better option because they looked at his stats but have never actually seen him play.

Obviously you either don't/didn't watch the games or if you do/did, you'd know that they mentioned his name a few times, specifically when he drew the penalty. And nobody said that he was going to be the second coming of Owen Nolan......go back to your hole please.

Canucks reassign DeFazio to Comets:

Vancouver, B.C. – Vancouver Canucks General Manager Jim Benning announced today that the Canucks have reassigned forward Brandon DeFazio to the AHL Utica Comets.

DeFazio, 26, appeared in two games with the Canucks this season, making his NHL debut Nov. 9 at ANA. He has collected six points (4-2-6) in 13 games with the Comets this season and currently ranks tied for first on Utica in goals. The 6’2”, 204-pound forward collected 34 points (17-17-34) and 106 penalty minutes in 76 games played with Utica last season.

http://canucks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=738922

Archived