Robongo

Canucks 6 Rangers 5

Horvat x 2

Edler

Mark Donnelly

Stanchion

Hamhuis

Bieksa

That's ridiculous, like Bo will get two goals. ;)

I'm thinking 6-3 Canucks goals in bunches by Dorsett, Hansen, Matthias, Vrbata, Sbisa and Higgins.

do you think Hansen likes not to score on the breakaways he had had. And how is that messing up when he goes to the 1st line with the Sedins and Higgins going to the 4 rth line. You just dislike him, you are ignoring facts, is it not great that Hansen with the Sedins are causing break aways and getting out of the D zone easily and fast. You go on to your decision base on your feelings and I would not want a coach who might even bench Hansen because he hates him. You say he's great right now at the bottom 6 but you do not want him with the Sedins.

I'll just go through you comment point by point to dismantle it.

1) Of course Hansen doesn't like it when he misses on a breakaway, I never said otherwise.

2) I don't dislike Hansen at all, I just think he is a better fit in our bottom six as he performs that role great while I fail to see a great performance when he is put on the first line.

3) It is great that Hansen gets a lot of breakaway chances when he plays with the Sedins, but he rarely finishes those chances when playing with them, yet for some reason he does when in his bottom six role.

4) My OPINION is based on how I've seen him play. Is that an emotional response? Perhaps, but if he isn't looking as good on that line as he does on another line, why make the change?

5) Your last sentence doesn't even make sense. Yes, I think he looks great in the bottom six, and no I don't think he belongs with the Sedins.

My opinion has nothing to do with disliking Hansen, I think he has one of the best work ethics on our team and I admire him for that. I just don't think messing with our bottom 6 when it is performing so well is a good idea, particularly to Hansen on the first line when the "eye-test" has shown me he doesn't belong there.

I'll just go through you comment point by point to dismantle it.

1) Of course Hansen doesn't like it when he misses on a breakaway, I never said otherwise.

2) I don't dislike Hansen at all, I just think he is a better fit in our bottom six as he performs that role great while I fail to see a great performance when he is put on the first line.

3) It is great that Hansen gets a lot of breakaway chances when he plays with the Sedins, but he rarely finishes those chances when playing with them, yet for some reason he does when in his bottom six role.

4) My OPINION is based on how I've seen him play. Is that an emotional response? Perhaps, but if he isn't looking as good on that line as he does on another line, why make the change?

5) Your last sentence doesn't even make sense. Yes, I think he looks great in the bottom six, and no I don't think he belongs with the Sedins.

My opinion has nothing to do with disliking Hansen, I think he has one of the best work ethics on our team and I admire him for that. I just don't think messing with our bottom 6 when it is performing so well is a good idea, particularly to Hansen on the first line when the "eye-test" has shown me he doesn't belong there.

if it is based on what you see then why can't you see things that changes on the 1st line other than him not finishing on chances. Plus do you agree that players doing great should be rewarded in times like this. Also, the 4 the line haven't been doing good offensively lately on 5 v 5.

Canucks have to win this one, they can't get into bad habits and start finding ways to lose games because this trend started last season. Hamhuis gets injured and the team goes on a downward spiral (similar to the Santorelli injury last year).

Must-win in my books, but more importantly they have to snap out of the bad habits they started learning in the last 3 games of the road trip, which were bad passing, losing momentum, blowing leads, getting into penalty trouble and giving up way too many offensive chances.

4-2 Canucks. I think a few days off and a practice will really help this group.

Archived