The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Value of] Nicolas Petan

Dral

Just wondering what CDC fantasy peeps think of the value of Petan

WPG has the potential to be a contender very soon if their bloody GM ever made a move, however Petan is exactly the type of player they need considering their plethora of big bodies.

WJ performance has been pretty good, but obviously there's still some question about his ability to make the NHL considering his size.

If you had Petan, what would you give him up for? What would you trade to get him?

Just wondering what CDC fantasy peeps think of the value of Petan

WPG has the potential to be a contender very soon if their bloody GM ever made a move, however Petan is exactly the type of player they need considering their plethora of big bodies.

WJ performance has been pretty good, but obviously there's still some question about his ability to make the NHL considering his size.

If you had Petan, what would you give him up for? What would you trade to get him?

Honestly nothing.

To me/Chevy as the Jets GM he's priceless

To me GM of any other team in the league he's worthless. There's no way the price the Jets would want would be worth it.

Petans value right now is so high they could possibly toss in this years 1st and move into the top 5.

Seriously he's not going anywhere and I fear the Jets in 5 years if they can just keep developing and drafting these youngsters while dropping some of those dead weight salaries in their roster.

Looking like a solid young team

Honestly nothing.

To me/Chevy as the Jets GM he's priceless

To me GM of any other team in the league he's worthless. There's no way the price the Jets would want would be worth it.

Petans value right now is so high they could possibly toss in this years 1st and move into the top 5.

Seriously he's not going anywhere and I fear the Jets in 5 years if they can just keep developing and drafting these youngsters while dropping some of those dead weight salaries in their roster.

Looking like a solid young team

So Fantasy league he's worth a 1st ?

Archived