The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CAR - 1/16/2015 @ 4PM

Strombone1

Oh boy... Kelly Sutherland... The bc boy that hates his home team and will do anything to make sure we lose.

Regardless, this game is vs the hurricanes. We've won games against Anaheim, San Jose, Montreal, Pittsburgh, etc all in spite of the fix being in. If we play 60 minutes we can win even if there's 5 missed calls, 4 non penalties that are called penalties against us and 9 blown offsides.

Just so you know, Sutherland doesn't call the offsides. But thanks for whining about the refs before the puck has even been dropped. That usually means we get more PP's in a game. Then the ref whiners are silenced... temporarily.

It's hard for me not to gloat with Kassian being a multiple healthy scratch....but Im trying.

The people who want Canucks players to fail always are puzzling. I mean sure, I'll pile on Bieksa every now and then, but there's nothing I'd like better than seeing him do well. Same for the rest of our guys. The obsession with Kassian here seems to point to either:

1. G-M has a secret crush on him, but feels he must put him down at every opportunity to attempt to hide it.
  2. Kassian personally offended G-M, in some form or another(most likely I'll admit. Probably just something like snubbing his autograph postgame or something).
  3. G-M is intensely jealous of Kassian, for no apparent reason.

Prediction: Hamhuis makes a mistake which leads to a goal. Everyone starts clamoring to trade him while his value is still high

LOL love the cynicism...

4-2 Canucks

Bones 2 - gonna get hot now after that dipsy doodle beauty...

Vey 1 - be still my haters...

H Sedin 1(EN) - the empty net champ has his way with the yawning cage...

Hurricants

Who cares

GCG!

The people who want Canucks players to fail always are puzzling. I mean sure, I'll pile on Bieksa every now and then, but there's nothing I'd like better than seeing him do well. Same for the rest of our guys. The obsession with Kassian here seems to point to either:

1. G-M has a secret crush on him, but feels he must put him down at every opportunity to attempt to hide it.
  2. Kassian personally offended G-M, in some form or another(most likely I'll admit. Probably just something like snubbing his autograph postgame or something).
  3. G-M is intensely jealous of Kassian, for no apparent reason.

Somehow I doubt it's any of these 3.

Archived