The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Around the NHL Week of March (23-27) 2015

Zfetch

I've been planning on starting a series where every night, or as many nights as possible, I create a thread showcasing what's been going on around the NHL, for those of you to catch up on what you may have missed.

First off, A nice little take down on Marchand by Stamkos.

Tampa Bay's scoreboard keepers mocking the Bruins.
HWoe5dU.jpg

Mike Richards has also been recalled by the LA Kings.

Speaking about the LA Kings, Toffoli will not be suspended or receive discipline on his dirty hit on Burrows.

McDavid ends his season with 120 points in 47 games.(2.6 ppg)

Matt Murray breaks 72 year old AHL record.(10 shutouts)
http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=759300&cmpid=pit-twt-penguins

b4PeulH.jpg
And then there is that one fan in the wrong section/jersey.

If the Hamburglar stays hot for the rest of the season we could be seeing 5 Canadian teams in the playoffs! :towel:

Absolutely loving it!!!

Only thing I don't really prefer is a Nucks-Flames 1st round matchup as I'd like to see Canadian teams with the best chances of making it further collectively. Oh, and I hope AVs Rangers win the Presidents trophy. 1. Because I want them to and 2. means Sens wouldn't face Canadiens in the 1st round.

Pascal Dupuis will not return this season after being diagnosed with a blood clot in his lung on November 19th.

‪‎Pens‬ General manager Jim Rutherford "Based on the doctor's report I don't believe we'll see Pascal this year, and that's a big loss, he's not going to be cleared to play until June."

The Leafs 13 year sellout streak came to an end tonight with the lowest attendance figure (18,366) in the 16-year history of Air Canada Centre.

I'm surprised it took this long. Theyve been out of the race for some time now.

Archived