The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ronalds Kennins, shades of Sergei Shriokov?

hockeydude474

Kenins brings a ton of energy to our team. This guy will hit everything that moves in playoffs (if we get there). Pretty bad comparison tbh. I don't even know how you could compare Kenins to a guy that we only got to see for like 5 games.

Been been seeing a lot of shades of Sergei in Kennins playing. Does not bring a lot of offence, seems to make a few bad give aways here and there. I think this guy is going to get waived by october next year. He tries hard but he brings absolutely nothing to the table

give him some damn time to adapt, have you watched his Swiss league play? brilliant..

Wow you're brutal dude. Ban this guy.

Unintelligent, nonsensical, weak, without substance, and not researched. Barely a thought if you can call it that.

You want to ban me because I have an opinion? I think they should ban you for trying to stop people with dissenting opinions. If everyone thought the same thing then we would never see any progress in either society, or the Canucks hockey forum. I'm just trying to think differently, if anything.

You want to ban me because I have an opinion? I think they should ban you for trying to stop people with dissenting opinions. If everyone thought the same thing then we would never see any progress in either society, or the Canucks hockey forum. I'm just trying to think differently, if anything.

I beg to differ, like the poster above said candidate for worst thread of the year. It doesn't even make sense man.

I think we should bring up Gaunce. His underlying numbers are through the roof. He plays a comparable game to the AHL version of Mike Richards. Strong presence, decent offensive instincts and is more reliable defensively. If you've seen any recent news articles on the Utica commets, Travis Green has said that he's "exceed expectations". This is exactly the kind of guy we could use in our line up. Mcmillian is equally as bad as Kennins so he's a write off too.

Been been seeing a lot of shades of Sergei in Kennins playing. Does not bring a lot of offence, seems to make a few bad give aways here and there. I think this guy is going to get waived by october next year. He tries hard but he brings absolutely nothing to the table

lol

"Does not bring a lot of offence"

"I think this guy is going to get waived by october next year"

"He brings absolutely nothing to the table".

You sir, are clueless. Clueless.

Kenins has been the heart and soul of the best 4th line I've ever seen from the Canucks. He's fast, lethal, and gives us energy. Every shift he wants to give 100% and that's just what he does. I don't know if you actually watch him/Canucks, or you're just trying to stir the pot with everyone else. Kenins has showed his value to this team. He's the exact type of player we need on our bottom 6.

He brings a lot to the table.

Archived