The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

{GDT} - Canucks vs Coyotes - April 9 2015 - 7:00pm

hatedkid666

Dave Tippett usually gets the best out of his squad,no matter how depleted...so the Canucks are going to have to earn this one..IMO..Looking forward to seeing Sven B out there....Too bad I don't get SNW to watch the Kings-Flames,that's going to be a doozy.

do you have SN? it's on both SN and SNW

LOL, just watched CTV and they were complaining that other than Montreal, no Canadian teams are in the mix for a play-off push. The Calgary commentator was suggesting it would be great if both the Jets AND the Flames could get in to represent "Western Canada". Totally ignored the Nuck"s clinch and the fact they have be Canada's strong team for several years--and are in the West.... I was insulted.

You have to assume the Canucks will want to finish the season off with a statement. I don't expect to see the foot coming off the gas until its all over. That being said, I also fully expect the Yotes to play as if they are defending a one goal game late, before they have even scored one.

Canucks 3 Yotes 0

Lack will put a huge stamp on his bid for playoff starts.

Not even going to bother predicting the scorers. Never know these days. How awesome is that.

LOL, just watched CTV and they were complaining that other than Montreal, no Canadian teams are in the mix for a play-off push. The Calgary commentator was suggesting it would be great if both the Jets AND the Flames could get in to represent "Western Canada". Totally ignored the Nuck"s clinch and the fact they have be Canada's strong team for several years--and are in the West.... I was insulted.

Senators are 19-3-3 in their last 25. That's a playoff push, just need to make it in.

Edit: Make that 20-3-3 in last 26, just shut-out the Presidents Trophy winners 3-0

Flames score !!

Archived