The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

{GDT} - Canucks vs Coyotes - April 9 2015 - 7:00pm

hatedkid666

Dave Tippett usually gets the best out of his squad,no matter how depleted...so the Canucks are going to have to earn this one..IMO..Looking forward to seeing Sven B out there....Too bad I don't get SNW to watch the Kings-Flames,that's going to be a doozy.

We've been such a great road team. Let's lose this one.

Road Ice Advantage.

Plus if we're playing the Flames and it's going to game 7 overtime, I'd prefer to beat them in their barn.

Tanev to Daniel to Henrik to Daniel to Henrik to Daniel to Henrik back to Tanev to Daniel to Henrik, game over.

if we win the last 2 game on home.. we have literally an identical home record and road record.. so i don't see how being on the road away from home for the players is an advantage.

If Buffalo loses out on the turtle derby for Mcdavid, I will be seriously surprised.

I don't expect Arizona to try to win either, so I expect no movement from either team in the standings.

Happy Miller is back, that is great news!

Just realized that the Flamez own the tie breaker with us.

We need these points.

Edit: Best would be if the Flamez win in shoot out - that way their ROW is at 40, and if we win tonight, ours will be 41 and we will be 3 points up, and the Jets win = LA out.

Just realized that the Flamez own the tie breaker with us.

We need these points.

Edit: Best would be if the Flamez win in shoot out - that way their ROW is at 40, and if we win tonight, ours will be 41 and we will be 3 points up, and the Jets win = LA out.

Thank you, I was trying to figure out the best possible outcome tonight, and I think you found it.

Archived