The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

{GDT} - Canucks vs Coyotes - April 9 2015 - 7:00pm

hatedkid666

Wow. That is sad... for LA. Losing 4-2 against their backup is just too hilarious.

Bachman is now 3-0-1 against LA.

On topic: Here's hoping the boys can just get through the game healthy. A win would be a nice bonus.

I don't want to curse it, but I think LA is done. Games vs Flames and SJ. Flames will most likely beat them, which clinches for them.

edit: misread the table for games remaining.

what makes you think LA is gonna tossed aside so easily.

Probably the fact that they just lost to the Oilers who were playing their back-up goalie?

That was also on the back end of a back to back with travel (short but still travel). Now that the pressure is on even more, expect LA to ramp it up (or they should anyway - if not, they deserve to get bounced).

Doan was hurt last game, and is a game time desicion. I doubt he plays considering where they're in the standing and he probably won't want to aggregate the injury for golf season. Henrik Samuelsson got called up.

I'll update the lineups when it becomes official

Doan was hurt last game, and is a game time desicion. I doubt he plays considering where they're in the standing and he probably won't want to aggregate the injury for golf season. Henrik Samuelsson got called up.

I'll update the lineups when it becomes official

thats not good for us. Samuelsson is a mean mofo With something to prove.

Archived