The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

{GDT} - Canucks vs Coyotes - April 9 2015 - 7:00pm

hatedkid666

But I want Arizona to land McDavid... only if Ottawa, Detroit, or Colorado isn't going to get him.

As a canucks fan, I don't want him in our division. Because by the time he peaks we won't have the greatest players in franchise history anymore aka the most prolific duo in all sports. The greatest Swedish human beings of all time. Greater than Abba and zlatan

Prelude to playoffs, have to keep the energy up but not get beat up out there. No stupid penalties and use the next couple of games to brush up on some things as we need everyone fresh and firing on all cylinders.

These last few fairly insignificant games (except home ice advantage, which certainly counts) are for tweaking and mentally preparing. Playoffs are grueling, as we/they well know...so they have to go in with full tanks. I want our fans to use these games to practice really getting behind the boys and sending them in to playoffs with a lot of enthusiasm and support.

3-1 Canucks. Burr, Vrbata, Bieksa.

We've been such a great road team. Let's lose this one.

Road Ice Advantage.

Plus if we're playing the Flames and it's going to game 7 overtime, I'd prefer to beat them in their barn.

Tanev to Daniel to Henrik to Daniel to Henrik to Daniel to Henrik back to Tanev to Daniel to Henrik, game over.

This could be a snoozefest. The Coyotes are unmotivated and the Nucks could have a mental letdown, having made the playoffs. They'll be playing not to get hurt too. Still, I'm predicting a 3-1 win. Sedins in on all the goals. They'll go on to light up the Oilers in the last game too. I'd really like to see them both in the top 10 in scoring! :P

omarcanuck @omarcanuck · 24h24 hours ago

Linden on @TSN1040 saying Miller will practice tomorrow and Friday and likely start on Saturday. #Canucks

I wouldn't read too much into this, if you listen to the interview he only says that he hopes he can start on Saturday, because he thinks playing a game before playoffs is very important. It's all on how he feels today after practice.

Archived