The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADSF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs (3) Detroit Red Wings

Who will win the series?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Man, I'm pretty heart broken. Just such a frustrating year. Glad Wings made the playoffs but team was shaky and it showed. Babcock's post game comments didn't make things any better and it's made me kinda crazy lol. Just the thought of the downfall of a dynasty is a hard pill to swallow and he's right, Dats and Zetts are up there in age and they've been tagged with the injury bug often nowadays.

Still proud of hockeytown but if that really was Mike's last game as a Wing, it's going to be really tough for the team heading forward. If only Kronwall was playing God dammit!

Pointless deadline pickups. You think Holland would be smarter than that.

Clearly you didn't watch a single Wings game after the deadline and see contributions of Zidlicky so I'll just ignore you.

I'm glad the Bolts won, but if they don't play better than that against the Habs, it will be a short series...

T-Bay was fortunate to win last night. For my money, Detroit was the better team. They just couldn't bury any of their chances. The miss by Tatar was especially unlucky.

I'd also like to get a bit of a rant out of the way: Is "no chance" not the most overused phrase in hockey? Cheech said it twice last night after the Coburn goal and then O'Neill said it again in the post-game show.

Seriously? No chance? Mrazek read the label on the puck three times before it got to him. Of course he had a chance. I absolutely hate that phrase... :mad:

Man, I'm pretty heart broken. Just such a frustrating year. Glad Wings made the playoffs but team was shaky and it showed. Babcock's post game comments didn't make things any better and it's made me kinda crazy lol. Just the thought of the downfall of a dynasty is a hard pill to swallow and he's right, Dats and Zetts are up there in age and they've been tagged with the injury bug often nowadays.

Still proud of hockeytown but if that really was Mike's last game as a Wing, it's going to be really tough for the team heading forward. If only Kronwall was playing God dammit!

Clearly you didn't watch a single Wings game after the deadline and see contributions of Zidlicky so I'll just ignore you.

They picked them up for the playoffs, mang. And they did nothing. I win, you lose.

Archived