TO VAN:

Lucic- big physical PF

2nd

TO BOS:

Higgins- great defensive 3rd liner

Hansen- good speed with scoring touch. Would fit great in the east

Jensen- B+ prospect who needs a change

Weber- young Dman who has a great shot

Boston does it to help shape out their roster.

We do it for a big hometown PF to help us compete in the west

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Lucic Horvat Kassian

Baertschi Bonino Vrbata

Kennins vey dorsett

Some of these players such as Vey and Kennins will be depth players after free agency/prospect cracking lineup

Thoughts?

Isn't Lucic left wing? In all honesty if Bruins are going to trade Lucic they will probably get a higher value return. If teams are giving up a first and a prospect for Sekera and Perron than I see a high piece being at minimum going the other way.

He could work here but in a few years we could have Kassian and Virtanen in our top 6. If were going to add size I'd prefer it on the back end. But then again we have the russian's hopefully making their way up to the team over the next few years.

Isn't Lucic left wing? In all honesty if Bruins are going to trade Lucic they will probably get a higher value return. If teams are giving up a first and a prospect for Sekera and Perron than I see a high piece being at minimum going the other way.

He could work here but in a few years we could have Kassian and Virtanen in our top 6. If were going to add size I'd prefer it on the back end. But then again we have the russian's hopefully making their way up to the team over the next few years.

Fixed the lines.

For a team trying to win now. This package makes more sense to the Bruins than a 1st+prospect

He's a UFA next year. They wouldn't even get this offer out of us.

He's a UFA next year. They wouldn't even get this offer out of us.

He could re-sign as well. What is in that offer that is so valuable anyway? Higgins and Hansen are the usual third liners, Jensen is looking like a mediocre prospect and Weber is a #6/#7. Boston would not even think twice before declining.

Its funny that a guy like Hamhuis is so valuable on this forum despite his pending UFA status yet when any other pending UFA is discussed, that player is entirely worthless. CDC trade forum in a nutshell.

He could re-sign as well. What is in that offer that is so valuable anyway? Higgins and Hansen are the usual third liners, Jensen is looking like a mediocre prospect and Weber is a #6/#7. Boston would not even think twice before declining.

Its funny that a guy like Hamhuis is so valuable on this forum despite his pending UFA status yet when any other pending UFA is discussed, that player is entirely worthless. CDC trade forum in a nutshell.

Higgins is a 2nd liner for us who is locked up until 2017-2018. Where does that replacement come from? Hansen is a great 3rd liner and we have him locked up until 2018-2019. Jensen is still a prospect but he showed some good flashes when he played up, and Weber (while being a liability) is a large threat on the power play. Double digit goals for a defenseman is pretty solid.

You're telling me we're going to trade all of that for an overpaid guy who might walk away next year and a second? Get off my forum scrub.

Higgins is a 2nd liner for us who is locked up until 2017-2018. Where does that replacement come from? Hansen is a great 3rd liner and we have him locked up until 2018-2019. Jensen is still a prospect but he showed some good flashes when he played up, and Weber (while being a liability) is a large threat on the power play. Double digit goals for a defenseman is pretty solid.

You're telling me we're going to trade all of that for an overpaid guy who might walk away next year and a second? Get off my forum scrub.

Baertschi.

Higgins is a 3rd line defensive player. Its a shame to have him on our 2nd line. Just because he is a 2nd liner for us does not mean he is a 2nd line guy. Hes a very good 3rd liner.

Baertschi.

Higgins is a 3rd line defensive player. Its a shame to have him on our 2nd line. Just because he is a 2nd liner for us does not mean he is a 2nd line guy. Hes a very good 3rd liner.

That's why I said he's a 2nd liner for us and we currently have no one to replace him. Baertschi played 2 or 3 games for us. He's not going to fill our 2nd line hole.

You're saying that Higgins is a second liner......and you're telling someone else to get off the forum?

You're saying that Higgins is a second liner......and you're telling someone else to get off the forum?

God you should get off the forum with him as well. 0/5 Comprehension. I SAID he's a 2nd liner on OUR team. Go look in the Van-Bos proposal. He's a 3rd liner on any decent team. We don't have anyone too fill the 2W spot.

God you should get off the forum with him as well. 0/5 Comprehension. I SAID he's a 2nd liner on OUR team. Go look in the Van-Bos proposal. He's a 3rd liner on any decent team. We don't have anyone too fill the 2W spot.

Man, you're a whiny self entitled little kennel cougher.

Archived