The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[proposal] VAN-BOS

That fool tried to call me out what do you expect

Are you 12? This a forum for discussion where you should expect people to disagree with you. It astounds me that you have been here more than 3 years and have yet to learn that. Get off your high horse, this isn't your forum and you have no right to ask anyone to leave.

You don't bring known trouble-makers into the locker room. Too much history between Lucic and our boys. I wouldn't take him on league minimum.

I'd rather not part with Hansen TBH. Remove the 2nd rd pick from Bostons end, and Hansen from our end, and it looks better to me.

To Van:

Lucic.

To Boston:

Higgins

Jensen

Weber.

Boston won't trade Lucic for a bunch of junk.

Thye might trade him for another player they like better, but not for 3 players who would have trouble making their team.

I think that there are better players to go after.

CDC is usually enamored by so called tough and physical players.

Skill usually beats toughness, I think that Blackhawks have proved that vs. Bruins in 2013

Skill definitely beat th Flames didn't it. Those Sedins skills... damn...

LUCIC - HORVAT - KASSIAN

You don't bring known trouble-makers into the locker room. Too much history between Lucic and our boys. I wouldn't take him on league minimum.

"our boys" didn't get the job done.

Lucic did.

No way we could get Lucic from boston with that trade. Hes one of the more desirable guys in the NHL come playoff time, didnt have a great season points wise this year but can put up close to 25 goals normally, and is an absolute fear and force on the ice. Boston would be looking for not several B+ C+ players but a 1st round pick, a good prospect like Cassels and /orJensen and Hansen.

TO VAN:

Lucic- big physical PF

2nd

TO BOS:

Higgins- great defensive 3rd liner

Hansen- good speed with scoring touch. Would fit great in the east

Jensen- B+ prospect who needs a change

Weber- young Dman who has a great shot

Boston does it to help shape out their roster.

We do it for a big hometown PF to help us compete in the west

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Lucic Horvat Kassian

Baertschi Bonino Vrbata

Kennins vey dorsett

Some of these players such as Vey and Kennins will be depth players after free agency/prospect cracking lineup

Thoughts?

Insane overpayment by the Canucks but also a package i highly doubt Boston would make. Not sure how you managed that?

Kesler was the same thing to the Ducks. But they had a chat with him before he started and look at them now. Good players are always trouble makers to other teams. Just got to work it out.

Archived