The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

cdcpuck 2015

Drewismyname

Patrik Berglund out four months...grumble grumble...

Eric Fehr out three more months...grumble grumble...

Max Pacioretty missing all of training camp...grumble grumble...

Please let October start tomorrow, my team can't take more injuries!

League reminder

If any GMs wish for player position changes to be made, please PM me with the player's name, requested changes, and a link to one of our recognised sites for proof. It may take me a day or three to get to it so please don't forget to PM me before the season starts.

Sorry bruv. Needed the 2nd

No worries! Had to report the news though that our gm was furious! Turns out it was because doughtys wife was macking on vrby though ;)

-----

Reports out of Nashville

- Blockbuster deal is imminent.

- Source very close to the team has reported that Doughty will refuse to report to camp. Either Radim or Drew will be dealt (Nashville GM has said there is no fued and both players will attend camp)

- Radim Vrbatas wife has filed a restraining order against Doughtys girlfriend.

- Lots of action around Johnson, Vanek, Krejci, and Howard. Talks are heating up

- No body is safe

- Wow this guy babbles a lot. Sure needs a life!

Detroit not looking to trade any players until at least December pending any huge injury setbacks. We drafted a team to compete now and believe we picked the right guys.

Likely interested in trade deadline or earlier deals to add playoff depth and/or top six/four rentals if we can afford them but are content to roll with the team we drafted at the time being.

Minnesota is pleased with their new players, and with having draft picks in all 5 rounds again.

On behalf of our organization, I would like to thank Arizona and Buffalo for the pleasent yet lengthy negotiations.

The Minnesota Wild would like to share our current list of untouchable players;

1. Vlad Tarasenko

2. Nick Foligno

3. Jonathon Huberdeau

4. David Pastrnak

5. Johan Larsson

There are currently no players on our trade block.

We will not be fielding for trades, however if something strikes the attention of our brass we will consider an offer.

Archived