The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

cdcpuck 2015

Drewismyname

So, I have encountered an issue with team permissions. I want GMs to be able to adjust their team's reserve, but not have the ability to move players from their minors team to the NHL team. Obviously this would be a popular option considering most dynasty leagues use waivers, and if there is a bench or a reserve, you'd naturally want to be able to use it without disabling waivers.

From what I can tell, the option to give lineup changing permission to the GM, does to for both the minors and the NHL team. I cannot seem to figure out how to enable it for just one team.

I contacted fantrax help, and after typing a paragraph long question detailing the issue, the tech responded with "you have permissions blocked" which I didn't. This is while ignoring the paragraph above asking how to enable lineup movement for just one team. After I mentioned that I had not blocked the option, and once again clarified that the issue was in separating the privileges and not that they were blocked, he responded with "I see you un blocked the privileges". I sent a couple more replies, repeating a couple more times the issue, to no response.

I am guessing he didn't know how to fix the issue and decided it would be better to just ignore me than admit their service is a joke.

So, if anybody has any ideas I am all ears.

Not sure if this is relevent or not, but from reading some of their faqs, is it possible to block/disable "drops" (ie move a player from NHL to minors) on certain players - ie waiver eligible players, while otherwise leaving GMs free to make other legal moves involving both rosters?

Or - it also seems that you might have the option of making it automatic that dropping a waiver eligible player places that player on waivers...?

Not sure if this is relevent or not, but from reading some of their faqs, is it possible to block/disable "drops" (ie move a player from NHL to minors) on certain players - ie waiver eligible players, while otherwise leaving GMs free to make other legal moves involving both rosters?

Or - it also seems that you might have the option of making it automatic that dropping a waiver eligible player places that player on waivers...?

Drops are in essence dropping a contract ei termination. I guess there are leagues that use this function.

What we will have to do is simply keep track of minors players via spreadsheet. Extremely disappointed in fantrax though. All of the functions I decided to use it for all had major flaws for any serious dynasty league. Will most likely move the league to pickuphockey or another free service next year.

I'll prob do 1-2 spreadsheets per day. Again the link is in the OP or you can check them out here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rc4wh8ALbz4cJJLTwXJIKR0zp2m7kw3T_invegq7N1g/edit?usp=sharing

Drops are in essence dropping a contract ei termination. I guess there are leagues that use this function.

What we will have to do is simply keep track of minors players via spreadsheet. Extremely disappointed in fantrax though. All of the functions I decided to use it for all had major flaws for any serious dynasty league. Will most likely move the league to pickuphockey or another free service next year.

I'll prob do 1-2 spreadsheets per day. Again the link is in the OP or you can check them out here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rc4wh8ALbz4cJJLTwXJIKR0zp2m7kw3T_invegq7N1g/edit?usp=sharing

Sorry to hear that Drew. Hard to beleive they can't figure out something as simple and fundamental as waivers. All they'd have to do is tag waivers eligible players either preventing them from being assigned or automatically subjecting them to waivers if they are...

Boston Bruins Roster:

Evander Kane - Mikael Granlund - Alex Ovechkin

Michael Raffl - Brad Richards - Mika Zibanejad

Andre Burakovsky - Jean-Gabriel Pageau - Ben Smith

Zac Rinaldo - Marcus Kruger - ?????

Joakim Andersson - Devin Setoguchi

Alex Pietrangelo - Brooks Orpik

Erik Johnson - James Wisniewski

Ben Chiarot - Frank Corrado

Michal Rozsival

Tuukka Rask

Chad Johnson

SKA St. Petersburg Roster:

Ilya Kovalchuk - Vladimir Sobotka - Alex Radulov

William Nylander - Robby Fabbri - Nikita Scherbak

Christian Dvorak - Mark Jankowski - Nicholas Baptiste

Andrew Agozzino - Devin Shore - Noah Rod

Dmytro Timashov - Jonny Brodzinski - Spencer Watson

David Booth

Matt Grzelcyk - Travis Sanheim

Josh Morrissey - Patrick Sieloff

Matt Finn - David Musil

Rob O'Gara

Zane McIntyre

Tristan Jarry

Phenom colour commentator and former goaltending LEGEND has reported:

John Garrett ‏@SNJohnGarrett

Hearing rumblings that Nashville is not done dealing and could trade a superstar any day now.

Re-tweeted 9,773,381 times

Notably by Putin, J Lo, Tom Brady, Oprah

(I've never been able to wrap my head around twitter so hopefully that makes sense hahaha)

Preds GM FURIOUS!

By: Lyndsay Rowley

- Fox Sports Tennessee

8/26/2015 11:42 am

Nashville Predators GM was seen storming out of the building earlier this morning. Throwing chairs, and just losing it.

I'm no expert but it's likely a monster trade fell through in the dying seconds.

More details to come.

Edit: Further details have come out that one of the star players girlfriends has ended their relationship after running into Radim Vrbata during a team event. This doesn't come to anyone's surprise as Vrbata is arguably the greatest looking man to ever play for any Nashville team. Ever.

It's believe that Nicole Arruda, Doughty's girlfriend is the subject of this matter. Drew was found crying in a corner.

If in fact, the rumours are true - I don't think anyone would be surprised. Afterall Radim Vrbata is far better looking, skilled athlete. Nicole has know Drew since the 9th grade and this must definitely hurt.

When asked to comment, Vrbata kept it short.

"I have 0 interest in Nicole. Her and Drew are lovely people and I hope there's no problems. I'm deeply to committed to my wife and kids. I even skipped the Seahawks trip with my previous team, Vancouver, during last year to spend time with my lovely wife and kids"

----

If these rumours turn out to be true Apollo will have his work cut out for him. Either Doughty or Vrbata will have to be dealt prior to the start of training camp. My guess is, that the former will be dealt.

Lyndsay Rowley, Reporting for FS Tennessee. Now back to you John!

Reports out of MTL, suggest that Ryan O'Reilly, is OTB, hopefully looking to be traded before training camp.

When asked about it, GM SH said the rumours are true, and that he could be packaged for a 2nd and 3rd round pick for a RW.

cdcpucklogo1_zpsq04f6fje.jpg

There Has Been A Trade....

To Arizona arz_zpsyctq9lhl.jpg:

David Desharnais

Jakob Forsbacka-Karlsson

2nd Rd. Pick, 2016

To Minnesota min_zpsfgo8qjbu.jpg:

Jonathan Huberdeau

Radek Faksa

Dayum I thought my offer was better =(

I guess I don't know anything about the prospects though.

Nashville are still looking to wheel and deal! Shoot me offers. Everyone is up for grabs =D

Archived