The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

cdcpuck 2015

Drewismyname

Ducks have completed the 1st ever trade in CDCPuck history. Has been sent in for confirmation.

Also, huge shout to Drew, Buddha, CW, ON, PMA, BigM, and anybody else who helped get the draft done! Was a huge time commitment and can't thank these guys enough for taking their time out to ensure the draft got completed smoothly. Probably the biggest draft ever on cdc btw lol.

Look forward to a fun season for all, cheers :)

Attention GMs.

All rosters will be up to date by the end of the night. I am currently in traffic (Bad Drew) but once I get home and shower and eat and conquer the world etc I will get to everything.

Yes there is a trade, but I don't want to put it through until I finalize the rosters.

And finally, If we forget or skip (because you're annoying) to input your players, or just haven't gotten around to it yet, please send a multi recipient msg to the commissioners, or simply send it to me.

The reason I ask this is so I have a little to do list in my inbox. If you ask in the thread, you most likely will be ignored. I can't speak for the other commissioners, but after asking each of you individually in the thread to please pm questions, concerns, roster fixes etc and you continue to post in the thread, I simply ignore the post in the thread. It's not because I am mad, or vindictive. It is because I simply do not have the time to sift through the chat thread for these types of things, especially when I have asked multiple times. I don't want to be a nag, or a bitch, so please don't force me to be one :)

Stay tuned.

Okay folks, we have one more task.

I am going to be creating a new season thread for CDCP. This new thread will have as the first thirty posts, the rosters of our teams.

Because I want this league to have a professional look and feel, I want the first thirty posts to be our rosters, without exception. ONLY post when it is your turn, and only make ONE post. You can then edit that post with your teams roster as it evolves.

When it is your turn, like the draft, you will be PMed. The posts will be in alphabetical order. If you screw up and post out of turn, we have to start all over again and the CDC fantasy league section will be full of dud threads making us look like a bunch of stooges. Below is an outline of how we will post moving forward. I will post for the teams without GMS.

1. OP League information (Drewismyname Posts this)
  2. Overflow post for extra info if need be (Drewismyname posts this)

3-33: ana11_zpsu4wyhuys.jpgAnaheim Ducks - TheRussianRocket

arz_zpsyctq9lhl.jpg Arizona Coyotes - Thejazz97
bos_zpsfse8gvs0.jpg Boston Bruins - Nail
buf_zps7vydq6ta.jpg Buffalo Sabres - Horvat
cal_zpsjmy9blaw.jpg Calgary Flames - Keslerific
car_zpskmvzrylr.jpg Carolina Hurricanes - Drouin / JE14
chi_zps3ac8ggte.jpg Chicago Blackhawks - Fox Mulder
col_zpscnagrrbr.jpg Colorado Avalanche - Blunts4Breakfast
cjb_zpsqlina06t.jpg Columbus Blue Jackets - Winter Soldier
dal1_zpslath7dpa.jpgDallas Stars -
Piggy Bank

det_zpsi0kpqitn.jpg Detroit Red Wings - Drewismyname
edm_zpsjxrkogzj.jpg Edmonton Oilers - Dral
flo_zpshy7rdo70.jpg Florida Panthers - AntonRodin
la2_zpsk7ytbpqi.jpg LA Kings - Caboose / Gally

min_zpsfgo8qjbu.jpg Minnesota Wild - BaerOxHitman
mtl_zpsoolntrv4.jpgMontreal Canadiens - SwedeHockey
nsh_zpsnlyw1nl2.jpg Nashville Predators - apollo

nj_zps8umhhvkl.jpg New Jersey Devils - somethingvery
nyi_zpspfqrcybf.jpg New York Islanders - Mimerez
nyr_zpseg3tp6db.jpg New York Rangers - Pineapples / Peaches
ott_zps8wapdbck.jpg Ottawa Senators - ThaShady1
phi_zpszialv8ow.jpg Philadelphia Flyers -
pit_zpsqbulpw9e.jpg Pittsburgh Penguins - Watermelons
sj_zpsvtif7pve.jpg San Jose Sharks - pmalina
stl_zps4rro2via.jpg St Louis Blues - Buddhas Hand
tb_zps8uaw6rhv.jpg Tampa Bay Lightning - Big Mike
tor_zpstittmzhs.jpg Toronto Maple Leafs -
van_zpsr34vmtcw.jpg Vancouver Canucks - Captain Woodget
was_zps8pahma4k.jpg Washington Capitals - Grape
wpg_zpsk7eteq59.jpg Winnipeg Jets - oldnews

Please PM the next commish and inform them to make ONE POST ONLY, when it is their turn.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/371732-cdc-puck-20152016-season-thread-read-op-before-posting/

Remember, one post, and only when it is your team's turn. Lets represent this league like it should be represented.

He was too old for us.

Thanks for the smooth trade. We got a player in the direction we're heading and so did Calgary. In Gillies a top 10 goalie prospect (many project to backup and push for starter). Tinordi a bruising dman who will get majority of his points in PIMs and hits. 1st and 2nd add to Calgary's youth and Lecavalier as a cap transfer.

Glad to bring in Keith and even though he's up there in age now and likey has played his best seasons years past, still think he can offer 2 more years of top play before he begins to decline substantially.

Archived