The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 Thread

Zfetch

1 hour ago, JV77 said:

someone tell me how to win faceoffs!  Guys I play against always just tie it up and the wingers come get it.  Works almost every time

To counter the tie, you need to use the pull it to your back hand method or use you feet to win the draw.

So, setup as you were to win the faceoff on your backhand, aim the puck to your right sided defensemen and motion up + down, with the right analog, when the ref moves his hand. Vice-versa, if you want to win it with your feet.

13 hours ago, shiznak said:

To counter the tie, you need to use the pull it to your back hand method or use you feet to win the draw.

So, setup as you were to win the faceoff on your backhand, aim the puck to your right sided defensemen and motion up + down, with the right analog, when the ref moves his hand. Vice-versa, if you want to win it with your feet.

I find the best counter to tie ups is to do forehand, going to the far defenseman - where the center turns in a 180 before passing.

And if you're getting stick-lifted, stop using your stick and just tie up.

Worst lag I have ever experienced last night playing EASHL.  I remember somehow playing in the Euro lobbies a couple years back and it was never this bad.  Like literally a full second delay on everything I did.

Anyone else think stick lifts are too easy in this game? Frack it's annoying. Also the goaltenders are still terrible. Have a TOW 90 OA Crawford as my HUT goalie, SUCKS BALLS! I swear, every game, he always lets in at least one softie. I nearly lost to a really bad opponent because of a weak backhand from the point that he missed. Luckily I tied it off a fluke goal and won in the shootout, but I was ready to rage. 

On 2/4/2016 at 7:46 AM, BM24 said:

I can lend both ASG collections and Carilina collection for HUT if anyone is interested. 

Would expect tip/etc as it takes a lot to get these done. 

They're the easiest one's to complete. All you need for the AS one's are a logo and some jerseys and the only expensive Carolina player is Faulk who you can now get for under 10k.

2 hours ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

They're the easiest one's to complete. All you need for the AS one's are a logo and some jerseys and the only expensive Carolina player is Faulk who you can now get for under 10k.

Some people don't want to take the time so I was just offering...sheesh

26 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Played my first game of HUT ever on 16. Guy left after I was up only 2-0 and it counted as a loss for me.

Edit:

Apparently it counted as a win after Lol...

Yeah just go out of HUT and back in and it will fix it! Are you on ps4? I'm always looking for new people to play

27 minutes ago, CanuckianOne said:

AKA they brought back spam checking LOL, you think they would try and fix the game and not try to destory it more than they have over the past 3 year

Archived