The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2nd Annual CDC Fantasy League Entry Draft (2015 Edition)

Nail

With the 31st overall pick the Edmonton Oilers are proud to select forward Ryan Hartman.

/ Before the next pick, Nail, can you confirm that Hartman re-entered the draft?

I didn't get an offer for him, let me check with HYD and JE. Hold up please Squeak.

Hartman is on the list... so I should be good to go, no?

Should be, but HowYaDrouin or JE may have an offer from Columbus for him from before but forget to post it.

The clock for your pick will start once we confirm that none of us got an offer for him.

Cool. I thought there might be some confusion with the rules for an RFA.

Edit: Although I'd also say that every GM had ample opportunity to get an agreed upon deal posted by you prior to the start of the draft if that was the case.

Some agents are better at getting back to you than others. I've waited over a week between responses. So it's possible...

... But if it gets to that point the GM should inform Nail.

As a member of this league i suggest that we refrain from catty comments in the league thread and send a Pm to the commish. I'm getting sick of reading them to be honest. We all have lives the commish has one too and the agents too. They put in more than double the work us GMs do and I know its easy to critisize but give them a &^@#ing break.

As a member of this league i suggest that we refrain from catty comments in the league thread and send a Pm to the commish. I'm getting sick of reading them to be honest. We all have lives the commish has one too and the agents too. They put in more than double the work us GMs do and I know its easy to critisize but give them a ???? break.

Who's making catty comments?

Archived