The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Community

Intoewsables

About time we get on the same page, no matter last minute voting cluster@&#'s. Everyone please announce your suspicions, TP's for the love of gawd help your faction. Vig please kill the next individual who posts a joke vote. Thank you.

You guys ready to hear this? Everyone's favourite faction is in this game.

fAZXsVI.jpg

The Air Conditioner Repair Annex has a cult.

I don't know what their powers extend to, other than that their recruitment is optional. I turned them down, and hope they don't have killing powers they can use in retaliation. Just thought I should pass that down before I potentially RIP.

Recruit me i'll say yes!

About time we get on the same page, no matter more last minute voting cluster@&#'s. Everyone please announce your suspicions, TP's for the love of gawd help your faction. Vig please kill the next individual who posts a joke vote. Thank you.

Unvote

Vote Virtanen

Spammier than usual. Plus it's getting a little old.

Suspicious post....

wrong.gif?w=500&h;=264

That gif felt really defensive. In the same way that like you're trying to cover something up. I realize I'm just going off vibes here, but I'm getting the same physical signals on you that I got from rereading my posts last game.

The fact that TL defended you in one of his/her(?) only posts all game makes you even more suspicious.

Suspicions

BW - started the whole jester thing when there was no reason to believe there was a jester role in the game. I've played almost 20 games and I've never seen it. Like someone else said, posts something to make them seem more tp.

Jazz - despite his defense of my joking around I still find him suspect. I agree that it seems like mafia jazz from the previous game. Perfect opportunity to deflect attention away.

Anyone who isn't posting.

Archived