The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Community

Intoewsables

Wut?

Did you even read through the last few pages?

You're not as noticeable as the others.

Plus 3 posts over the past 6 hours doesn't stand out compared to that whole Virt/BDM thing going on.

The way I see it in terms of activity:

112- Helpful and active right off the start

GFY- Similar to 112

Virt- Active later on in this round.

Hashtag- See Virtanen

JL- Blending in with the crowd.

Not to say you're mafia, but blending in with the crowd despite the amount of posts, doesn't necessarily mean you're active.

Try to include more content in your posts so we can separate the mafia from the TP.

Looks like I'm safe from a conversion for a round. Good thing for the three specials who have contacted me: Tracker, Doppleganger and a theme based special.

Other specials should get in touch with me so the other specials do not get harmed (it would also be nice to confirm if someone is lying.

Jazz is posting a lot of clutter. From what I've observed he's similarly apprehensive to post substantial, game-related items when playing for the mafia.

I'm with 112 here. We don't have a large body of work, but I definitely see some similarities to last game (where he was mafia). Also not so sure about CL, BW (the jester suggestion is a great way to appear helpful), and Otis is way too quiet. One of Dral/Virt is almost certainly mafia too. I think we learn most from lynching one of those 2 so I'm leaving my vote on Virt.

You guys ready to hear this? Everyone's favourite faction is in this game.

fAZXsVI.jpg

The Air Conditioner Repair Annex has a cult.

I don't know what their powers extend to, other than that their recruitment is optional. I turned them down, and hope they don't have killing powers they can use in retaliation. Just thought I should pass that down before I potentially RIP.

Wat.

Doesn't this kind of go against the rules in a sense? I mean at the time of the decision to join the cult you ARE a tp and joining could be a betrayal against your own faction depending how you look at it.

I am also going to be watching myself tonight. Doc, if you attempt to save me, I will get your identity so don't bother contacting me unless the mafia or sk attempt a kill on me, then contact me the following round.

I am ok with a Jazz, Peaches or Virt lynch (although I, like some others, feel strongest about Jazz so far). Anyone else have suspicions to add?

I'm with 112 here. We don't have a large body of work, but I definitely see some similarities to last game (where he was mafia). Also not so sure about CL, BW (the jester suggestion is a great way to appear helpful), and Otis is way too quiet. One of Dral/Virt is almost certainly mafia too. I think we learn most from lynching one of those 2 so I'm leaving my vote on Virt.

You're not as noticeable as the others.

Plus 3 posts over the past 6 hours doesn't stand out compared to that whole Virt/BDM thing going on.

The way I see it in terms of activity:

112- Helpful and active right off the start

GFY- Similar to 112

Virt- Active later on in this round.

Hashtag- See Virtanen

JL- Blending in with the crowd.

Not to say you're mafia, but blending in with the crowd despite the amount of posts, doesn't necessarily mean you're active.

Try to include more content in your posts so we can separate the mafia from the TP.

If Virt comes up mafia, Zfetch is probably mafia as well... the whole "Virt is active" is kinda weird... yeah, he is, but he's been posting trash and insults, so not helpful at all

If Virt comes up mafia, Zfetch is probably mafia as well... the whole "Virt is active" is kinda weird... yeah, he is, but he's been posting trash and insults, so not helpful at all

Yeah Virt's done a real good job of spamming up the thread. Acting like mafia Aladeen after he's drank a 26. Definitely something up with Fetch, he's acting way too normal to be TP.

Dral (3) - One one two, Aladeen, HashtagNucks

Go Faulk Yourself (2)- Beluga Whale, Go Faulk Yourself, Buddhas Hand

Time Lord (2) - Time Lord, Zfetch

CanucksLegacy (2) - g_bassi13, ilduce39

Virtanen87 (2) - JohnLocke, King Heffy

ilduce39 (1) - Kryten

Kakanucks (1) - Dral

Fox Mulder (1) - Fox Mulder

Zfetch (1) - CanucksLegacy

Let me know if there are any mistakes here.

I'm pretty sure I voted for Il Duce...

but for safety's sake, Unvote; Vote Il Duce

I am also going to be watching myself tonight. Doc, if you attempt to save me, I will get your identity so don't bother contacting me unless the mafia or sk attempt a kill on me, then contact me the following round.

I am ok with a Jazz, Peaches or Virt lynch (although I, like some others, feel strongest about Jazz so far). Anyone else have suspicions to add?

Agree on jazz. Don't get the peaches lynch. Why always peaches? Every game...

Umm, the fact that CL showed up in the votes with his counting yet he claims to have the same power as mine, and then you look at my vote and there are 3 people who voted me, and only (2) count?

When did this happen? Can you quote it please?

Zfetch for MVP move right here:

We vote two different candidates into a tie.
CL votes one, GFY votes the other one.

From that, we find out who is the mafia and who is the TP special. (Unless both of them are mafia, which case it's a win-win)

Archived