The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Community

Intoewsables

Also did CL reveal his role name? Or did he just claim he had the same detriment as me? I know my character with this deficiency makes sense. I'd like to know who CL's character is and if it also makes sense.

And I didn't see in my PM that I could have a secret hidden power whatsoever, so I really doubt anything comes from this role. I'm pretty sure I would stay quiet if I did have something waiting a couple rounds in.

Imo we should lynch the quiter people.

People like Virt, Hashtag, GFY, Dral, TheJazz and whoever else I forgot are most likely TP

Lynch the inactive ones like TL, CL and JL. They all end with L. Can't be a coincidence.

Vote TL. He's not acting normal or helpful

Also did CL reveal his role name? Or did he just claim he had the same detriment as me? I know my character with this deficiency makes sense. I'd like to know who CL's character is and if it also makes sense.

And I didn't see in my PM that I could have a secret hidden power whatsoever, so I really doubt anything comes from this role. I'm pretty sure I would stay quiet if I did have something waiting a couple rounds in.

Francesca

Zfetch -> username starts with Z.

Unvote

Vote Zfetch

Or maybe toews was the jester that time, I can't really remember.

I remember Toews being a jester for sure, but I'm not sure if he ever hosted a game with one.

Imo we should lynch the quiter people.

People like Virt, Hashtag, GFY, Dral, TheJazz and whoever else I forgot are most likely TP

Lynch the inactive ones like TL, CL and JL. They all end with L. Can't be a coincidence.

Vote TL. He's not acting normal or helpful

I'm kind of busy this week. I'll try to be as active as I can though

Suspicious post....

Suspicious King Heffy is always way more suspicious than that

Archived