The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Community

Intoewsables

I mean, unless Toews missed something. CL isn't exactly being honest right now about his role.

Also interesting to note that Virt always votes for CL in the first round, but changed his vote when CL was in danger of being lynched...

Zfetch for MVP move right here:

We vote two different candidates into a tie.

CL votes one, GFY votes the other one.

From that, we find out who is the mafia and who is the TP special. (Unless both of them are mafia, which case it's a win-win)

Why would we vote someone who claimed TP special and it's pretty obvious GFY is telling the truth about his vote not counting?

Also did CL reveal his role name? Or did he just claim he had the same detriment as me? I know my character with this deficiency makes sense. I'd like to know who CL's character is and if it also makes sense.

And I didn't see in my PM that I could have a secret hidden power whatsoever, so I really doubt anything comes from this role. I'm pretty sure I would stay quiet if I did have something waiting a couple rounds in.

Francesca

Zfetch -> username starts with Z.

Unvote

Vote Zfetch

That power makes little to no sense in applying to her.

Dral (3) - One one two, Aladeen, HashtagNucks

Go Faulk Yourself (2)- Beluga Whale, Go Faulk Yourself, Buddhas Hand

Time Lord (2) - Time Lord, Zfetch

CanucksLegacy (2) - g_bassi13, ilduce39

Virtanen87 (2) - JohnLocke, King Heffy

ilduce39 (1) - Kryten

Kakanucks (1) - Dral

Fox Mulder (1) - Fox Mulder

Zfetch (1) - CanucksLegacy

Let me know if there are any mistakes here.

Btw Kryten, I'm pretty sure if the doc were to save you, you'd only have the results of the person who tried to kill you. And now that you've announced your strategy, with the doc likely saving you, the mafia and the SK are probably not going to kill you due to the risk.
I'd recommend the doc saving themselves IMO.
Kryten should use the Doppleganger save instead, rather than risk losing a doc.

You're not as noticeable as the others.

Plus 3 posts over the past 6 hours doesn't stand out compared to that whole Virt/BDM thing going on.

The way I see it in terms of activity:

112- Helpful and active right off the start

GFY- Similar to 112

Virt- Active later on in this round.

Hashtag- See Virtanen

JL- Blending in with the crowd.

Not to say you're mafia, but blending in with the crowd despite the amount of posts, doesn't necessarily mean you're active.

Try to include more content in your posts so we can separate the mafia from the TP.

More content

Wat.

Doesn't this kind of go against the rules in a sense? I mean at the time of the decision to join the cult you ARE a tp and joining could be a betrayal against your own faction depending how you look at it.

Hard to say exactly what stipulations Toews included but I find that whole scenario to be strange. Too strange to be a lie? I don't know.

I was just thinking about switching my vote to CL but I keep forgetting it doesn't matter.

Srs tho. Buddahs Hand just votes for me and disappears? That was his only activity so far.

I agree with this. He does like to use the first round's randomness in voting to hide behind poor votes of his own.

Btw Kryten, I'm pretty sure if the doc were to save you, you'd only have the results of the person who tried to kill you. And now that you've announced your strategy, with the doc likely saving you, the mafia and the SK are probably not going to kill you due to the risk.

I'd recommend the doc saving themselves IMO.

Kryten should use the Doppleganger save instead, rather than risk losing a doc.

I am actually using the Dop save, just not for myself. Doc needs to save me so I can not only verify his/her identity, but confirm my own.

It will be interesting to see what happens, I wonder if the sk or mafia have the stones to attempt a kill on me tonight (likely not).

Archived