The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Community

Intoewsables

Also did CL reveal his role name? Or did he just claim he had the same detriment as me? I know my character with this deficiency makes sense. I'd like to know who CL's character is and if it also makes sense.

And I didn't see in my PM that I could have a secret hidden power whatsoever, so I really doubt anything comes from this role. I'm pretty sure I would stay quiet if I did have something waiting a couple rounds in.

One of you two at the least has to be mafia or a third party.

One of you two at the least has to be mafia or a third party.

Fair enough. That's a possibility, but we could also both be TP. I did reveal my 'power' and roles name before CL however, if that counts for anything, and I feel my character with my role lines up. I'm not a third-party, or at least not yet. I have not been given any signal pointing to that it will happen at all this game either.

It would be a VERY bad idea to lynch me...

anyone have a vote count?

Dral (3) - One one two, Aladeen, HashtagNucks

Go Faulk Yourself (2)- Beluga Whale, Go Faulk Yourself, Buddhas Hand

Time Lord (2) - Time Lord, Zfetch

CanucksLegacy (2) - g_bassi13, ilduce39

Virtanen87 (2) - JohnLocke, King Heffy

ilduce39 (1) - Kryten

Kakanucks (1) - Dral

Fox Mulder (1) - Fox Mulder

Zfetch (1) - CanucksLegacy

Let me know if there are any mistakes here.

It would be a VERY bad idea to lynch me...

anyone have a vote count?

I would love for you to tell me why you didn't say your Tp catch phrase, if you have a good reason I would switch my vote from you.

I would love for you to tell me why you didn't say your Tp catch phrase, if you have a good reason I would switch my vote from you.

If you look over the last 4 or 5 games I only do it about half the time when I'm TP, otherwise it's a dead give away when I'm mafia :P

You guys ready to hear this? Everyone's favourite faction is in this game.

fAZXsVI.jpg

The Air Conditioner Repair Annex has a cult.

I don't know what their powers extend to, other than that their recruitment is optional. I turned them down, and hope they don't have killing powers they can use in retaliation. Just thought I should pass that down before I potentially RIP.

Archived