The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Community

Intoewsables

From the OP: 4) There may be roles included in this game that are not listed in the OP. Player roles may change if certain events take place and/or prerequisites are met. There may be more than two factions. In other words, this is not a vanilla game.

Cult??? I would be careful contacting Krpten imho.

Uvote; Vote GFY I don't like him.

I mean I'm already a sht-tier player but yeah, this time it's all nothing. I have to vote to avoid a god-kill tho. RIP. I wonder if I come up on the vote-count. Probably do.

Just to be clear, my old crusty dudes name is Pierce Hawthorne

Hmmmmm I would have thought pierce was mafia, but I doubt you would come clean about that if you were mafia. unvote

Two people coming out early, interesting. Does Kryten watch GFY to see what he does? Besides the useless vote?

He'd waste his time doing it. I onlycame out early because my role is simple, and there is absolutely no reason in keeping quiet about it. It's a given I should at least announce the role I got. I don't need specials or anyone to contact me either TBH because I'm of the mindset that if I was in a TP specials postion, I wouldn't contact me early on.

I mean I'm already a sht-tier player but yeah, this time it's all nothing. I have to vote to avoid a god-kill tho. RIP. I wonder if I come up on the vote-count. Probably do.

Just to be clear, my old crusty dudes name is Pierce Hawthorne

Chevy's character was my favorite.

why... :picard:

Because I knew you would start to cry about it.

I didn't just role claim, I also claimed a character. If you feel that isn't enough to satisfy your paranoia, you have no business playing this game. Seriously.

Because I knew you would start to cry about it.

I didn't just role claim, I also claimed a character. If you feel that isn't enough to satisfy your paranoia, you have no business playing this game. Seriously.

This wasn't directed at Dral btw, the latter statement was meant to be directed at the specials.

If you think there is a converting faction out there then kill me tonight, at least lets get a team together.

Archived