johnnyhockey

Naslund

Bertuzzi

Henrik

Daniel

Burrows

Linden

Luongo

Mitchell (First customized jersey I ever bought!)

Kesler

Jovanovski

Demitra

Rypien

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but I'm a 95 kid, so I can't remember Bure, Adams, Ronning, Steamer, etc.

Hard to limit it to just one. So in no particular order my favs are

Bertuzzi, BMo, Nazzy, Bure, Cloutier, Linden, Luongo, Ruutu, Ohlund, Hamhuis, the Sedins. Rypien and Bourdon (RIP to both of them).

Edit: Added two more. Despite not watching Bure live as a kid, Seeing his highlights made me a fan instantly. Seen him on tv but he was at the end of his career at the time.

When I first started watching it didn't take long to fall in love with the team...

Bmo, nazzy, Bert, jovo, ohlund, sopel, klatt, really liked chubarov for a while, Cloutier, hedberg, and definitely the COOKER. Jarkko was a beauty too

From that era if u put a gun to my head and made me chose I'd go wce, Cooke and ohly.

Wish I could say Bure and Trev but I never saw them play during their peak in the black and blue or the black yellow and orange lol. Started religiously watching 01-02 season.

Next era

Luongo was my God... Loved Weise too. juice, Burr, Edler, and Lord Henrik and Daniel.

All time it's not even close for me though. Lords Daniel and Henrik trump all. They are by far the most prolific athletes this city has EVER seen. Luongo may have been closer to sedin status had he not left, but it is what it is.

Nothing trumps the greatness of the twins.

LONG LIVE LORD DANIEL AND HENRIK

Archived