The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] VAN Kevin Bieksa to ANA

This team sucks. Have fun finishing at the bottom of the league starting next year and for many many years to come and watch as fans continue to stay away and hopefully the Canucks lose lots of money and they leave for the U.S. This team is and always has been losers and bridesmaids. Utica couldn't even win a championship. I'm done with these organization after all the years I supported them. Couldn't even win us 1 Stanley Cup. Not too much to ask but you somehow managed to fail and frack that up in 2011. Up yours. GFY.

Another bandwagoner bites the dust

Lol we don't have any of the pieces that are going in the trades today. It's good we aren't making those kinds of trades. We need to rebuild and not retool and we need as many picks and prospects as possible. We can't afford to be giving away picks and prospects like what other teams are doing today.

Really hey? We don't have lack and 23 to start. Kassian shink,Jensen , ext.

Team 1040 is all over benning fie not moving up to 16 even to get barzel. U think it's just cdc posters? Is benning even at the draft ? We have nothing to offer hey? Lol

Really hey? We don't have lack and 23 to start. Kassian shink,Jensen , ext.

Team 1040 is all over benning fie not moving up to 16 even to get barzel. U think it's just cdc posters? Is benning even at the draft ? We have nothing to offer hey? Lol

I would understand. I would package to get Barzal, I mean it's only a few spots up not like all the way up to the top 10 or anything. I'm pretty pissed we could't get our local kid either.

Really hey? We don't have lack and 23?

Team 1040 is all over benning fie not moving up to 16 even to get barzel. U think it's just cdc posters? Is benning even at the draft ?

Lack is a good piece from a canucks point of view. Why would the team picking 16th want lack + 23rd though? they might not even need him, or they might have a completely different opinion of him, or they might be gunning for a goalie they think is better. I think as fans we over value our players a bit.

If the reports are true Bieksa is taking douChe lessons from Kesler

Yeah...all the talk of loyalty by fans and the players (going down with the ship) and it really just boils down to money in the end. Nucks have far too many comfortable vets who are riding the retirement bus and until they are all moved out, this team will limp along trying to convince fans they are a contender. '

Yeah...all the talk of loyalty by fans and the players (going down with the ship) and it really just boils down to money in the end. Nucks have far too many comfortable vets who are riding the retirement bus and until they are all moved out, this team will limp along trying to convince fans they are a contender. '

Very true. I mean he's definitely not going to be re-signed by the Canucks next year anyways. Can't he at least discuss contract right in the future?

Very true. I mean he's definitely not going to be re-signed by the Canucks next year anyways. Can't he at least discuss contract right in the future?

Not so different from Kesler. They've both pretty much screwed Benning over. I doubt he'll get any better results trying to move Higgins or Burrows and we already know Edler is too happy in Vancouver to waive.

Canucks have very few assets anyone else is after and the ones that are semi-attractive, are out for blood if they are to cooperate.

Sure shows you that it is all about the business for owners and players and loyalty from fans is mis-placed. These guys are paid professionals and they will go wherever the money takes them and play just as hard (or harder) for another fan base as they would for ours.

Not so different from Kesler. They've both pretty much screwed Benning over. I doubt he'll get any better results trying to move Higgins or Burrows and we already know Edler is too happy in Vancouver to waive.

Canucks have very few assets anyone else is after and the ones that are semi-attractive, are out for blood if they are to cooperate.

Sure shows you that it is all about the business for owners and players and loyalty from fans is mis-placed. These guys are paid professionals and they will go wherever the money takes them and play just as hard (or harder) for another fan base as they would for ours.

Unfortunately this means we're going to have to wait out till all our veterans leave for good. I can see this as a very VERY long rebuild.

Or "retool."

Archived