The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Just regular TP

Beluga Whale

I think GFY is just mad at me. Not sure about the others :P

I didn't look good after last round after voting Virt and bringing up that DR s's vote was actually on Virt when the vote count happened.

Baex or Jazz have to be Mafia IMO

Why do I have to be mafia?

Also I don't get this. You voted for Virtanen last round.

Could be jumping early on a vote for someone you know is a TP

I voted for you then changed to Virt. I'm a towny anyways. And if you don't believe me, then I bet $50 I'm towny. If/when I die, if I'm anything other than towny,u get $50. If I'm towny, you gotta give me $50. This is not a bluff ;)

I voted for you then changed to Virt. I'm a towny anyways. And if you don't believe me, then I bet $50 I'm towny. If/when I die, if I'm anything other than towny,u get $50. If I'm towny, you gotta give me $50. This is not a bluff ;)

Incomming godkill

"7) Do not bring outside factors into the game. Making bets, offering real-life rewards, or claiming to ban yourself from future games to prove your innocence will not be tolerated. You're all clever enough to come up with better defenses than that."

Incomming godkill

"7) Do not bring outside factors into the game. Making bets, offering real-life rewards, or claiming to ban yourself from future games to prove your innocence will not be tolerated. You're all clever enough to come up with better defenses than that."

I was joking about the bet :)

Just noticed my name on the list. The fudge, guys. We've gone over this before.

(I blame Virt this time.)

You should have read the rules before posting in the thread. It clearly stated at the time that posts in the thread are considered sign ups.

I have compiled the data from the first round.

*rapid lip smacks*

Covered all 9000 possibilities.

*rapid lip smacks*

Evaluated it.

*rapid lip smacks*

Mmm Baer and Nucks both mafia confirmed

Vote Nucks

Logic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbepN4dKLbU

Archived