The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Fallout (Sign-Ups Closed; Game is on)

g_bassi13

What? I recieved a free doc save tonight (neg karma). I'm pretty sure only 1 person can recieve it per day and it can't be stored. Also you got positive karma before and now you get negative karma? That doesn't make sense at all. Seems like you're just to cover up for the positive karma slip up

It makes perfect sense. I had positive karma, now I have negative karma. It is for the tp, you said that yourself. I don't know how it gets handed out but I assume once per round bassi randomly selects a tp to receive a positive or negative karma power, whichever one the tp have for the round. With only myself and krpten left as tp, it was 50/50 on who would get it. I've role blocked you fwiw but I'm pretty sure the power is useless at this point. Once krpten votes the game is over.

Positive karma is for mafia members. Negative karma is for TP. I got last night's negative karma so I caught you in a lie and now I 100% know that you are mafia. Just hope kryten gets on to vote you out or the Tp lose

All karma is for the new California republic. You said it yourself. In any case if krpten has or had recieved any karma this game they'll see through your lies right away. We shall wait and see.

All karma is for the new California republic. You said it yourself. In any case if krpten has or had recieved any karma this game they'll see through your lies right away. We shall wait and see.

Nope, I never said all karma is for the new california republic. Positive karma is for mafia and negative karma is for TP

Nope, I never said all karma is for the new california republic. Positive karma is for mafia and negative karma is for TP

No you didn't. I thought you had. I read back through the thread at the nightfall posts and it says the people of the new California republic have received positive karma. The next night that the people... Recieved negative karma.

Both karmas are recieved by the tp. Go back and read it for yourself. Nice try mafioso.

No you didn't. I thought you had. I read back through the thread at the nightfall posts and it says the people of the new California republic have received positive karma. The next night that the people... Recieved negative karma.

Both karmas are recieved by the tp. Go back and read it for yourself. Nice try mafioso.

Yeah I just thought about. New California republic refers to all the TP since it's not clear who is mafia and who isn't

Holy crap what did I just walk into? Anyways, sorry for the inactivity everyone, I just had a weekend from hell. As for who to vote for: I am leaning towards Fox Mulder although I am going to give the thread a thorough reading before making a decision. Brb.

Archived