The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Anime

Go Faulk Yourself

and the first vote is cast...

2nd vote. Mikey voted for Horvat.

I'm not really on the Horvat suspicion train though. All he really did was likely confirm he is anything but a regular TP with what seemed to be an obvious mistake in overlooking everyone got names. Serves no benefit for him to do that whether Mafia, TP, or other class.

Although this is a new game and early he did also make an immediate regular TP claim in the RWBY game when he was Mafia but that seemed much more thought out and coordinated.

On a side note if he isn't Mafia than he basically put a huge target on his back for the Mafia.

Is it wise for regular Tp's to mass claim right now?

IMO I am not a huge fan of it. I feel like it just gives the Mafia and possible SK(s) a higher percentage of hitting the specials. In a vague wide ranged character game like this it also announces what characters are taken giving some non TPs better chance of possibly claiming a fake name not in the game.

I could be wrong but I feel regulars work well blending in and making it harder for the Mafia to hit the vital roles.

IMO I am not a huge fan of it. I feel like it just gives the Mafia and possible SK(s) a higher percentage of hitting the specials. In a vague wide ranged character game like this it also announces what characters are taken giving some non TPs better chance of possibly claiming a fake name not in the game.

I could be wrong but I feel regulars work well blending in and making it harder for the Mafia to hit the vital roles.

It could also help TP specials find Mafia members later on, and avoid Vig from taking out TPs

But I personally wouldn't come out as normal TP, I don't think there is a need to, unless you're being accused of being Mafia.

276937-shin1.jpg

I forgot! I know it probably sounds sketchy. But what are you going to do at this point.

May I point out you've also already used your vote....

I feel my vote is very much justified. Unless every game we will be shaking off everything Horvat does. Oh don't worry it's just Horvat being Horvat. Bull. He needs tobbe held accountable. Nipah!

!!

It could also help TP specials find Mafia members later on, and avoid Vig from taking out TPs

But I personally wouldn't come out as normal TP, I don't think there is a need to, unless you're being accused of being Mafia.

276937-shin1.jpg

Technically the Vig would also have a higher chance of hitting another special as well.

Though in this game specifically I don't think it would work well because the theme isn't one specific anime it is literally just the entire genre which covers countless shows while GFY only handed out 22 names (many of which would have been claimed publicly). If regular TP's start mass claiming than a few mafia members would be able to scratch off some names from that 22 and then say something like...for example... No one claimed Haruko Haruhara from FLCL (1 of hundreds of possible names they would have the option to claim). She seems like a good claim and they claim her. If she isn't in the game which they could now make an educated guess on than they have blended in successfully.

At least that is the problem I see in it for this game.

Archived