The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Edmonton 2 vs. Vancouver 3 | Pre-season | Oct. 03, 2015 | 7:00 PM PDT | SNET-P

-Vintage Canuck-

Mccann or Virtanen need to get going if they want to win a spot on this team.

they're being setup to fail, because that's the real test. If you look at what they're doing with inferior linemates it's not that impressive, but you have to consider that those guys as well as Cracknell and previously Kenins aren't trying to make their linemates look better, they're trying to outshine them.

It just makes you look bad if you're not willing to try to make your line mate look better.

As the Penguins are my second favourite team and I have watched a tonne of their games I have to say you guys are being so frickin harsh on Sutter it's driving me nuts. I still think the Penguins are crazy for trading him. He was their most consistent player and always showed up and scored those clutch goals. Honestly he looks at like 50% so far in this pre-season. You guys are judging him way too prematurely. Give him time. He'll turn into a beast.

GIVE THE DUDE A CHANCE. JESUS CHRIST. ITS JUST PRE-SEASON.

Oh btw when he gets a shorthanded breakaway this year (he will just wait) he's going forehand backhand and it's going to go in.

Archived