The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Edmonton 2 vs. Vancouver 3 | Pre-season | Oct. 03, 2015 | 7:00 PM PDT | SNET-P

-Vintage Canuck-

Excellent! Thanks VC.

It's just that pre-season games doesn't really warrant a separate PGT. Most of the discussion will be on rookie player's performance, roster moves and little about the game, which could be discussed in the same thread or the pinned "Training Camp Thread" at the top of the page.

McCann was good but this was his worst performance compared to his other games.

He was still good. We're still going to be sorting out the lines going into the regular season, tonights overall chemistry was just ok.

"I really liked it, I thought there were some pretty good things that happened" - Desjardins, on Sutter with the Sedins

Because they're good players... like really good players. in fact they're so good that when you talk about other good players their good isn't as good as the good players that played so good tonight. I mean real good. waiting for them to be better but they were good, like real good

I guess its up to the brain trust to figure out who is staying and who is going now.

Quite frankly I'll be disgusted if McCann or Hutton don't make the team and Vey does. Both McCann and Hutton played excellent every game they played in while Vey did absolutely nothing.

Based on what management has promised us (we'll make room for the rookies if they prove themselves), this will be their defining moment. If they give Vey a spot over these kids who have done nothing but prove themselves time and time again - I'll have lost my faith in them.

Where the hell was Dragonfruits? I had to his job with "It's only preseason" excuse.

Taking the night off

Having said that should be interesting what happens Vey not playing maybe a sign that he is being waived

Hutton needs to be top 6 this year

McCann should play 9 games Virtanen should too

Baerstchi and Horvat killer duo going forward

Still think McCann should get 9. Just becuase he didnt hit the score sheet doesnt mean he wasnt good. Saw him working hard, sometimes even physcially. Made some great chances, especially the Hansen set up.

All up to management, but the kids impressed. It was nice to see.

He commented after the game that the pace of it was quicker. Time to ramp up to regular season speed.

Archived